need friends to keep going!

Options
2»

Replies

• Deborahzimmerman
    Options
    I want to loose 30 lbs and need friends to keep me accountable. Today is a new day...I just joined this site!!
  • Deborahzimmerman
    Options
    It looks like we are both trying to loose 40 lbs....how is it going?
  • REDE2GO1973
    Options
    My email was hacked and ended up locked out of mfp I am back and in need of motivational help. I am a mom of 3 who is busy and can use all the help I can get. I would be happy to be on this journey with you I will help you in any way I can feel free to add me. Nice to meet you my name is Heather
  • mamaslitpath
    mamaslitpath Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Yes anyone here add me too! Would love give and receive motivation! ...even portion control leads me to feel deprived. I'm slowly learning that instant gratification does NOT lead to long term contentment
  • lisanangel
    lisanangel Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I'm doing good gym 3-5 days a week eat under calorie intake goal. Tomorrow is a 5 hour gym day !!!! Bring it on :happy:
  • fitsporation96
    Options
    Hello,

I am here to support anyone who needs it, add me, I am a good friend and motivator ☺️
  • twilkes82
    twilkes82 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi I am new and looking for friends and support. It would be great if we could motivate each other while we reach our goals:)

Please add me:)
  • BrigantineBum
    Options
    How does this work? Ive played around with mfo but I dint really get it. I need others to help motivate me and keep me focused How do I do that?
  • LizaCalv
    Options
    Add me! Add me! :)
  • Quirky_but_nice
    Quirky_but_nice Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Hi I am new and looking for friends and support. It would be great if we could motivate each other while we reach our goals:)

Please add me:)
    It's always good to send a message with a friend request to introduce yourself and let the other person know a bit about you and your food/exercise habits