Not new just looking for more active friends UK

Options
jpikey66
jpikey66 Posts: 127 Member
Hi I'm Julie 47 and been on here since Jan and could really do with some more motivated friends. UK would be ideal because of time difference but welcome anyone who logs in daily with an open diary. ????????????????

Replies

• EA1979
    EA1979 Posts: 25
    Options
    Active and here every day. Anyone can add me :-)
  • I_need_moar_musclez
    I_need_moar_musclez Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Likewise :)
  • CelticHippo
    CelticHippo Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I am around daily (unless I am camping somewhere) and always looking out for new friend
  • cw106
    cw106 Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    active daily.50+.
  • skilvington
    skilvington Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    New friends always welcome :flowerforyou:
  • slimhabit
    Options
    Hello Julie

Feel free to add me if you would like. I have been on MFP before but have started again a couple of weeks ago. I log in each day
  • Katy009
    Katy009 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    hi, you can add me. i am in italy but the time difference is only an hour. and i am here every day usually.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Daily logger!
  • Nige_Gsy
    Nige_Gsy Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Serial logger here ... open diary, happy to share and be mutually supportive. Anyone can add me if they're happy to have a 630 day addict :)
  • jbse26
    jbse26 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi
    Feel free to add me- i have lost 40 lbs on here and agined it all back and more (56 lbs on !) - started again this time in May. Determined to keep it off this time.so support network would be great:smile:
  • psicocat
    psicocat Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Add away, anyone feel free ????
  • alison067
    alison067 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi, UK born but living in Malta so only 1 hour time difference. Open diary, daily logger :) Open to all requests.
  • Teveniee
    Options
    Hi, also 47 and looking for new friends in the West Europe area - i am in Ireland. I am trying to walk for an hour a day and hoping for a little bit of motivation that accountability of friends brings. Feel free to add me.
  • hayleylouise9699
    hayleylouise9699 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Hi i'm from the Uk please feel to add me.
  • jspanman
    jspanman Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    I'm from the uk, add if ya wish!
  • Hi. Feel free to add me. New to MFP but hooked already...... any encouragement welcome!!
  • Laoch_Cailin
    Laoch_Cailin Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm from Ireland. Just really started back on Thursday but log daily and I will try and be as supportive as possible to all my friends.
    Please feel free to add me x

Laura
  • Spaced_out_lady
    Spaced_out_lady Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm from Ireland. I'm new bur I plan to be very active. Feel free to add me.:)
  • AussieMattie
    Options
    Hi Im Mattie and from Wales. I am always on here, feel free to add me :)
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Southwest Uk here.
    Log daily, occasionally lapse for a few days when I take a break but have been here over 2 years now.
    Here mostly for fitness now and the familiarity.