Replies

• EvelynR1967
    EvelynR1967 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hot Sauce!!!!
  • AceCC86
    AceCC86 Posts: 71
    Options
    I have so many different kinds of hot sauce and mustard in my fridge. It's ridiculous.
  • IllustratedxGirl
    IllustratedxGirl Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Ketchup!! And hot sauce
  • Solar_Cat
    Solar_Cat Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Sambal Oelek! It's like Sriracha but without the garlic and other spices. Just chili. High in sodium, but it only takes a little. It packs a wallop!

0002446306124_500X500.jpg
  • jobeths1
    Options
    I LOVVVVE the Verde salsa so good mm
  • Joannah700
    Joannah700 Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    Mustard hands down.

Yellow mustard, spicy brown mustard, jack Daniel's honey mustard.

I rarely use mayo, not even in deviled eggs. Just pickle juice, paprika, pepper and...mustard.
  • riotatme23
    riotatme23 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I seriously had no idea there were that many mustards. I knew about spicy brown and honey mustard, but beer mustard? jack daniels mustard?? I feel like I've been living under a flavorless rock my whole life!!!

Avocodo cream sounds fantastic--and full of healthy fats too

Basil Pesto i've seen in the store but I have no idea what to put it on. Maybe a tomato/mozzarella panini?
  • kaspatore
    kaspatore Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Heluva Good makes Greek Yogurt dips- 40 cals in 2 Tbsps. I use this instead of mayo on EVERYTHING now. It is DELICIOUS! A tad spicy, just lots of flavor! I buy 3 at a time for me and hubs. Dip veggies in it, too.
  • weightliftingdiva
    weightliftingdiva Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Mustard, especially dijon. Horseradish. Picked ginger. Soy sauce. Hot sauce.
    I really like Frank's, but when I was in Texas I discovered Lousiana Hot. So good!
  • wgaue
    wgaue Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    ketchup
  • kamaperry
    kamaperry Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    Ranch, Braggs Aminos(tastes like soy sauce), rice vinegar, wine vinegar, balsamic. Mayo, butter.
  • kristydi
    kristydi Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Heluva Good makes Greek Yogurt dips- 40 cals in 2 Tbsps. I use this instead of mayo on EVERYTHING now. It is DELICIOUS! A tad spicy, just lots of flavor! I buy 3 at a time for me and hubs. Dip veggies in it, too.

Ohh, gonna have to look for that.
  • sweetnlow30
    sweetnlow30 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I use honey mustard on sandwiches in place of butter and mayo. Ketchup or sweet baby rays BBQ sauce s a side for meat. I also made some great peach chutney this summer to have with meat. It is 30 cals per tbsp and adds a lot of flavor! Balsamic vinegar is my go to dressing for salads.
  • riotatme23
    riotatme23 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I use honey mustard on sandwiches in place of butter and mayo. Ketchup or sweet baby rays BBQ sauce s a side for meat. I also made some great peach chutney this summer to have with meat. It is 30 cals per tbsp and adds a lot of flavor! Balsamic vinegar is my go to dressing for salads.

Peach chutney mmm :) Reminds me of mango salsa--totally not the same thing, but they're kind of related lol

CONGRATULATIONS on your incredible weight loss my goodness!! That's awesome
  • FitOldMomma
    FitOldMomma Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    Best Food's Mayo! Oh, I'll admit it, I miss the heck out of it.

I use the lite version now, and also recently bought the olive oil version. I try to use it sparingly because I just can't stand using up so many calories on just a condiment.

Anyway, I have discovered that spicy mustard adds a nice kick to sandwiches. So, mustard is my new condiment of choice.
  • booboo68
    booboo68 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I have 2.

Mustard
    Hot Sauce
  • Firehawk734
    Firehawk734 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    To avoid the extra calories and sugar from ketchup I use mustard on my 10 egg whites and 2 yolks. LOL And while I liked mustard before, now I crave this meal. It's weird. There's a lot of sodium in the mustard but whatever. It's delicious! And I don't have sodium issues.
  • QuillensMom
    QuillensMom Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Sweet baby ray's BBQ sauce
  • nicolemviolette
    nicolemviolette Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Ketchup, honey mustard or hot sauce.
  • siratlas
    siratlas Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Hot sauce, salsa or BBQ sauce....though recently I've discovered curry ketchup