IN NEED OF MOTERVATIONAL PPL!!!

Options
Hi, Im new at dis site and deff can use some ppl to motervate me with this whole process of loosing weight, getting in shape, staying positive and consistant, ive had two kids back to back, and my body needs some healing!!! soooo...hmu if u have some advice, stories to share, if u wanna be my friend and keep me in check!!! lol!

Replies

• caseymcq
    Options
    My last 2 kids are 13 months a part! I feel ya! Add me! I'm all about staying positive and focused on this getting healthy journey!! I am logging my journey on here and posting videos on youtube (McHughsGirl) of my progress. just posted my first video last night! You can do this! Mind over matter!!
  • jlc2002
    jlc2002 Posts: 20
    Options
    well welcome, all the people here are awesome and will truly motivate you to get where you want to be! Good Luck!
  • skinnyminibear
    Options
    You can do it girl! make small goals that you know you can acheive one at a time. (I will lose 3 lbs vs I will lose 30lbs) and don't give up completely if you cheat once. just keep going! Good Luck!!!
  • caseymcq
    Options
    That's right! You can't give up! If you mess up, keep going! It's like with a flat tire...you don't poke holes in the other 3...NO! You fix the flat and press on!!! That's how I look at my journey of getting back to being healthy. I am going to have my moments when I mess up, but I am not just going to throw in the towel and quit...I am going to use the towel to wipe the sweat off!! WOO HOO!!