30 day Challenges?

Options
Hey MFP family!! I am currently doing and hope to finish the 30 squat challenge, 30 day plank challenge and a personal 30 day arm challenge and I am hoping to see results! I just wanted to hear if anyone has ever done any of these and what kind of results you have seen? And yes I am aware that I will have to continue to do these exercises to maintain any results, please dont comment harsh negativity!

Replies

• jiagetsfit
    jiagetsfit Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I followed love handles challenge for two weeks along with cardio. I did see inch loss, but was dead boring. Doing the same four moves everyday in increasing number was an ordeal because i need variety. Any move you do along with cardio and clean diet will give you results.
  • drepublic
    drepublic Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Specifically what are your goals? I see challenges related to arms, legs. Have you ever considered following a regimen specific to your goals?
  • anna3669
    anna3669 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I did the squat challenge and began to see results so I'm halfway through doing it again, but with weights this time! I'm doing the arm and plank challenge too. They're perfect for a beginner learning to target specific muscles! :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!