Any fun people with fat to lose and friends to gain?

Options
Looking for some awesome friends to be on this journey with. I have lost a significant amount of weight on my own, but still have 160lbs to go. I'm 25, female, atheist, very liberal and open minded. I would love to find some people with similar interests and goals.

Shoot me a friend request if you think thats you! (Does this sound like a dating ad to anyone else? lol)

Replies

• thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    40, male, conservative, Christian...well, we are quite different, except for weight loss goals! Can we still be friends? An open minded person would be my friend ;)
  • Nicholeagogo
    Options
    I am happy to have friends from different backgrounds too!
  • phillipakemp
    phillipakemp Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hiya! I've been on MFP for a while and it's REALLY helped me.. not just the daily logging (but that is a brilliant tool!) but being able to chat to people in the same boat as me :)

I'm 45, atheist, mum of 2 teenage girls who keep me young ;) I run my own cleaning business and I looooooove chocolate hehe ;)
  • Nicholeagogo
    Options
    Added you :))
  • starbucktigh
    starbucktigh Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, too! I've lost 16 of my 100lb goal so far, looking to expand my network of friends to help keep each other on track!
  • Jdigs88
    Jdigs88 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm 26, more agnostic than anything else, very open minded, and have a decent chunk of change to lose :).
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options
    What about those who have fat to gain and friends to lose?
  • QuillensMom
    QuillensMom Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I have about the same amount still to lose. Highest was 384, goal is 160 and I'm 335 now. Slowly losing now but having baby in few months so nothing extreme. I'm 33, atheist, and would love to find supportive people who are here at least semi regularly.
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    :love:
  • Nicholeagogo
    Options

Lol I dont think anyone on this site has FAT to gain. Muscle sure.
  • advosam
    advosam Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would love to be friends! feel free to add me. Im 23 and have about 25 pounds to lose. i was down 13 before i left for this camping trip and hopefully more when i get home! i could use some encouragment/motivation on this journey.
  • Evana_Vice
    Evana_Vice Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me I'm 25, Catholic, Liberal and very openminded.
  • ChildrenCryinNCoffee
    ChildrenCryinNCoffee Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Hey There! I'm Tricia, from sunny Southern California. I'm 29, Christian, Married, Mother of four kiddos; 10, 7, 4 & 1. I'm a WFHM, writer/food blogger/recipe creator.

Anyone can add me! :D
  • jessemach
    jessemach Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I've just begun this journey... and need some friends and motivation. I'm a 35 y/o agnostic single mom with about 80ish pounds to lose. Please feel free to add me. :D
  • LadyTaransula
    LadyTaransula Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm new(ish?) so wouldn't mind some more friends :) I'm 36, lost 40 lbs, 240 to go. I'm an athiest, liberal, mother of a 16 year old son. I used to LOVE exercise, but need to get motivated again!
  • trip252
    trip252 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm new here! No friends yet.. want to me my first? :P

Nutshell Me: Age 23, started at 215lbs now down to 199lbs <--- first milestone!!! Goal is to drop another 60lbs to be a healthy 140lbs. I'm kinda quirky, random, and slightly shy. Just getting started on here and looking for an interesting group of people to keep up with as we all try and reach goals. :)

Side note - this is a really intriguing form of friend speed-dating, chatroom style..
  • cincysweetheart
    cincysweetheart Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    Similar goals. Lost almost 60 pounds. (58 to be exact) But still have about 150 more to go! I'm on here regularly.

Single, no children. Christian, but liberal and open minded.

Shoot me a FR if you would like.
  • PatriziaGen
    PatriziaGen Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    45 - Married - Female - 120 lbs of fat to lose - A whole lot of room to gain friends.
    Oh and I forgot, I am open-minded.
    I'm in - please add me!
  • zazazik
    zazazik Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I am starting my 3029th diet TOMORROW, no joke, no more excuses. I have about 40 pounds to lose (I hope not more, but will know when I weigh myself tomorrow), about 40 friends to gain and would like to motivate and be motivated by them (the friends not the pounds). So count me in, and away we go !!!!!!
  • jennyhoon
    jennyhoon Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I am 32, Chinese lady. Used to be obese at more than 240lbs. Currently at 188lbs. Love to bust my *kitten* at gym, doing strength training. Now I change my routine to jog/walk 3-4km(five times a week) and doing light weight-lifting. Feel free to add me ^_^