How do we find these recipes?

Options
It says under Recipe's (on the top of the page on one of the major categories) but then it says to input the URL of the recipe? Where do y'all find these good healthy easy (please note easy!) recipes? I eat very little at a time cuz I got the lapband 10 years ago (biggest mistake I ever did!!). anyway, it would be nice to find some healthy recipes or foods to eat.

Replies

• ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    My favorite websites that I use are Emilybites.com ...............skinnytaste.com ...............canyoustayfordinner.com and chef-in-training.com
  • carinthea
    carinthea Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I like (and use often) Kalyn's Kitchen, she focuses mainly on recipes that are good for South Beach and low carb diets, but even when not following those plans it's a good place to get different, healthy recipes from.
  • Paper_Diva
    Paper_Diva Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    That recipe tab is so you can enter your own recipes and get the calorie count per serving. The URL feature is if the recipe you are using came from the internet then you don't have to type all the ingredients.

I like many of the Pioneer Woman's recipes.
  • Mygsds
    Mygsds Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    www.slenderkitchen.com
    www.budgetbytes.com
    www.tasteofhome.com
    www.recipe.com

All good ones. Hope this helps
  • Takes2long
    Takes2long Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I've just spent the past hour looking at all these sites. Specifically…BudgetBytes.com. :love: O.M.G. At least 9 recipes bookmarked. I usually go to Allrecipes.com. I think I've found a few new favorites!! Thanks for the suggestions :bigsmile:
  • judychicken
    judychicken Posts: 937 Member
    Options
    I like Laa Loosh .com and Snack Girl .com get recipes there low calories also Green Lite Bites .com