Dos Primos tonight??

Options
Im eating out with the girlfriends tonight and want to eat healthy. Is that possible at a mexican resturant? I have one of the pocekt book calorie counter books but that resturant is not lsited in there and I can find anything online.

Thanks for the help

Replies

• BlueEyedMomma88
    BlueEyedMomma88 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    If uve been good all week I say enjoy ur time with ur girlfriends, buts thats just what I would do.. Dont over indulge but just have a good time and not worry bout all the calories ur consuming.. Some times ya gotta let loose :tongue:
  • mrsdiaz
    mrsdiaz Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Love Love Love Dos Primos (I'm from STL) ... stay away from the cheese and the tortillas ... maybe get the fajitas but eat it without the shredded cheese or tortillas.
  • bobspdx
    bobspdx Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    When we go out for Mexican, I usually go for the fajitas also. I do not eat the tortillas, even ask them not to bring them so you won't be tempted. I usually just use a dab of sour cream (when I eat dairy) and avocado.

Enjoy your time with the ladies!
  • ZebraHead
    ZebraHead Posts: 15,207 Member
    Options
    I do the chicken or steak fajita plate (no tortilla/burrito shells), eat it right of the serving plate.
    some of the refried beans, limited sour cream.
    Ice Tea

No chips, no salsa
    No spanish rice
    No cheese
    No Alcohol
    No dessert

This is good for me, don't know about you. Enjoy your friends. :flowerforyou:
  • Grokette
    Grokette Posts: 3,330 Member
    Options
    When we go out for Mexican, I usually go for the fajitas also. I do not eat the tortillas, even ask them not to bring them so you won't be tempted. I usually just use a dab of sour cream (when I eat dairy) and avocado.

Enjoy your time with the ladies!

This is what I do also. No tortillas, no rice.

I eat a bit of the sour cream (limiting dairy) and I devour the guacamole
  • lorinjer
    lorinjer Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Okay so fajita without the tortiall shell. As far as being good.....I havent gone over my calories because I have no appetite.......still having chest pains for acid reflex......so Ive been way under especially since 3 out of the 5 days this week I still exercised. I'm not losing any weight....actually gained......not sure what is going on with my body......I'm going ot talk to my doc about it on Monday when I go back for my acid reflex. I'm on meds for that but not sure if they are really working or not....
  • brityn
    brityn Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Get two soft corn shell chicken tacos without cheese and a side of whole pinto beans.