Fitbit and MFP NOT syncing?!

Options
Hi- I have a problem with my fitbit flex and mfp accounts syncing. I can see calories eaten and burned on my fitbit account but the information does not go to MFP. It only goes from MFP to fitbit, I am guessing! Any thoughts? How do I fix this?

Replies

• shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    Mines been doing the same thing. I was, for awhile anyway, disconnecting and reconnecting them daily to get the information pulled over. After awhile though, I decided it was too much of a pain in the ***. The last time I got it to work right was 8/12. Oh well. I've just been looking at fitbit to determine how many calories I have left to eat.
  • choosing_fitness
    Options
    Mines been doing the same thing. I was, for awhile anyway, disconnecting and reconnecting them daily to get the information pulled over. After awhile though, I decided it was too much of a pain in the ***. The last time I got it to work right was 8/12. Oh well. I've just been looking at fitbit to determine how many calories I have left to eat.

I have been doing the same!! UGH! It is so frustrating, I do not have time for all this work ;)