Inches not pounds

Options
Hi. Im Shara. I have been workin out for about 3 weeks now and I have been going off inches instead of pounds and I am down by 10 inches. I had a baby in october so some went from normal healing and stuff but the rest was my hard work :) Yaay me lol

Replies

• merrillfoster
    merrillfoster Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    10 inches in 3 weeks?!?!?! holy s---! What diet/exercise plan are you on b/c I want to be on that! That's amazing, well done you!
  • sharablue9185
    Options
    I do tae bo with billy blanks and have cut soda almost completely out of my diet. But like I said some of it was healing up from having the baby in october also.. I do 90 minutes of Taebo Ultimate Challenge.. Its pretty awesome. I follow it with a 15 minute stretching video and some mild weight lifting.. Plenty of water and watching my portions when I eat :)
  • sharablue9185
    Options
    And Thank you :)
  • JeninBelgium
    JeninBelgium Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Merrill Foster is Right - that is awesome- and I don't mean simply the inches- you're workout routine too! I am not yet at the stage where I can even think about considering possibly even dreaming about tai bo- I'm still struggling with Zumba basics :-)
  • rockabyesarojane
    Options
    way to go! keep up the awesome work!!
  • mruiz22
    mruiz22 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    wow.... that's awesome...
  • amycal
    amycal Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    10 inches in 3 weeks?!?!?! holy s---! What diet/exercise plan are you on b/c I want to be on that! That's amazing, well done you!

Me too! Dang that's great - have you gone shopping yet LOL!
  • ShellyKay67
    ShellyKay67 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    i did billy blanks bootcamp last nite and he kicked my butt!!!!
    love it!
  • Skinnyville
    Options
    I agree, it totally destroys my motivation if I don't loose pounds so this time I have decided to measure myself. I did my first measurements on 3rd January and already I have lost 2" from my waist, 2" off my upper thigh and most suprising of all 2" from my knee? I have also never counted calories before and after stopping smoking and being diagnosed with under active thyroid I have a lot to lose. I'm finding this a lot easier then any other type of diet. Good luck x
  • courtrptr13
    Options
    Congrats! I'm trying to lose weight after having a baby also & I've been struggling! You're a huge inspiration. Keep up the great work!
  • sharablue9185
    Options
    Skinnyville,
    Hey, small world I have had underactive thyroid since I was 9 years old so I know the feeling... make sure as you lose weight they check your levels often so that your meds keep you elevated. You do no want to go into over active thyroid! I know what you mean by losing off your legs. Great job to you also :)
  • sharablue9185
    Options
    To everyone else Thanks and I have went shopping a little bit :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!