Returning after a long time! So really I am starting :-)

Options
Hi my name is Kathy , 39 and I live in the NorthEast US. I am an open minded woman who loves to learn, read, travel and be open to new experiences. I have two kiddos, I work and I am married. I am enjoying my kids so much!

Ive been wanting to lose weight for a long time and pull the start/stop game. I am hoping for some support because it is so hard to do it alone. Especially when the people in your life are used to your start/stop game. I'm really frustrated with life getting in the way of my goals and I don't want that to happen anymore! I want this time to be it.....

So looking to make some positive connections with people in my shoes :-)

Replies

• Count on my support!! We have similar reasons for trying to get fit and lighter, and you're welcome to add me as a friend who'll support (AND ask for some every so often!!). I've just started on the journey and it's an eye opener.....
  • Indigomami
    Indigomami Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much! I really appreciate it! You are right, it is an eye opener once you start paying attention to what you are eating etc. I'm hoping to stay dedicated this time :)
  • ssbobbyh
    ssbobbyh Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the community :)

Take it one day at a time and you'll work wonders.
  • thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    No starting and stopping here...just a slow and steady forward march!
  • BradsBrat
    Options
    I am like you, returning after a long break. So like you am restarting. I have four boys, two are teens and my other two are 18 months and 7 weeks, so definitely time to do it right! I need to be fit for my family as well as myself. I'm great at encouraging others, but am looking for someone who can offer support as well.

I would be glad to share support with you.
  • Indigomami
    Indigomami Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for the welcomes! You guys have all come so far too! I have a good feeling about this time :)
  • crissabonn
    crissabonn Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just got back on this after a really long break and need support from others as well. :) Feels like starting over!