W O W W W W W W
  • 59gi
    59gi Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Awesome work!!!:smile:
  • ParkerH47
    ParkerH47 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    what a great progression! While there isn't always a huge visual difference from month to month over a year it becomes SO AMAZING. Congratulations on your lifestyle change, keep up the great work!!! You are looking great:)
  • ohaston
    ohaston Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Awesome job chick ... glad yo have you add my pal ... such motivation n yes I'm one of the friends that tell u to take it EASY ... LOL
  • CosmicBella
    CosmicBella Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    What an amazing difference. Congrats!
  • Eli716
    Eli716 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Awesome job chick ... glad yo have you add my pal ... such motivation n yes I'm one of the friends that tell u to take it EASY ... LOL

Haha, you and many others, my dear friend!
  • Laura3BB
    Laura3BB Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Great loss, well done!
  • Palamedes
    Palamedes Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    You have really done well. Keep up the good work and keep moving forward.
  • VanessaRudden
    VanessaRudden Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Well Done to you! Youre Looking great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • dillasa
    dillasa Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Hard work paying off :)
  • vanik10
    vanik10 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    So AWESOME!!!
  • cattitude123
    cattitude123 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    OMG..just..wow. You rock!
  • dlr165
    dlr165 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Go you!
  • hannamarie88
    hannamarie88 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look incredible!!! :smile:
  • kimekakes28
    kimekakes28 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Congrats! you did an awesome job and you did it the RIGHT way - eating healthy and exercise! That is a sure fire way to get healthy results! I know you have inspired a lot of people, keep up the good work!!
  • Idefinenichelle
    Idefinenichelle Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look amazing!! Excellent job!
  • Mommaspoon1
    Mommaspoon1 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting that and congratulations on your success. You are an inspiration to all of us here. Well done.
  • funchords
    funchords Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    You are totally inspiring me! I have quite a ways to go. Looks like up front you were losing 10-15 lbs. a month, and now you're losing about 4 lbs. a month. Is this just how it goes or has the diet and exercise gotten less attention due to your job? (Or a little of both?)

I really appreciate how each photo has the same clothes (at least the same color). I will be doing that with my progess pics too. I planned to do increments of 25 lbs: start, 275 (done), 250 is next, then 225, 200, and finally when I balance out at whatever will be the goal weight (currently 180). Your thoughts on this?

Superb job!
  • faugsu
    faugsu Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Very nice! And I imagine that, a year ago, the road you were facing looked almost impossible. Now you have shown you can do it & have picked up confidence which will help in the future. Our overweight past is still part of us, it stays there, but we now have the ability to look ahead with happiness, enjoy life, & have good health!
  • Eli716
    Eli716 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    You are totally inspiring me! I have quite a ways to go. Looks like up front you were losing 10-15 lbs. a month, and now you're losing about 4 lbs. a month. Is this just how it goes or has the diet and exercise gotten less attention due to your job? (Or a little of both?)

I really appreciate how each photo has the same clothes (at least the same color). I will be doing that with my progress pics too. I planned to do increments of 25 lbs: start, 275 (done), 250 is next, then 225, 200, and finally when I balance out at whatever will be the goal weight (currently 180). Your thoughts on this?

Superb job!

My job requires me to move around and walk almost nonstop for 3-6 hours a day. So I'm getting plenty of cardio, that's for sure. However, the closer you get to your goals, the less fast you shed the weight. Especially if you want to do it in a safe, healthy manner! That aside, I've been binging a bit frequently, so that could also be a reason. My work hours are a bit chaotic! Something that has helped me moderate my weight loss is this:

75+ lbs to lose 2 lbs/week is ideal
    40-75 lbs to lose 1.5 lbs/week is ideal
    25-40 lbs to lose 1 lbs/week is ideal
    15 -25 lbs to lose 0.5 to 1.0 lbs/week is ideal
    -15 lbs to lose 0.5 lbs/week is ideal

I like your idea of 25# increments for photos. I use the method of the weight loss as goals for me:

08/15/13 - Goal 1: 275 - Confidence!!!
    11/03/13 - Goal 2: 250 - Money for My Truck!
    01/20/14 - Goal 3: 225 - 5 lbs from passing aunt!
    05/04/14 - Goal 4: 200 - Horseback Riding?
    Current 08/16/14 - 186
    Goal 5: 175 - On par with my uncle!
    Goal 5.5: 170 - Lost what Gram weighs!
    Goal 6: 150 - Tattoo!
    Final Goal: 140 lbs - CALIFORNIA!
    Special Goal: 120-125lbs - TBA
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!