100 lbs gone

Options
cedder1
cedder1 Posts: 139 Member
I have been able to keep the 100 lbs I lost about 6 or 7 years ago off!! MyFitnessPal helps keep me honest with what I am eating. I know the only person I am cheating is myself if I don't post everything I consume. Bottom Line.....

Replies

• nextrightthing
    nextrightthing Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. I think this is the part that too many of us are missing.......staying accountable after we lose weight. I lost 43 lbs. 4 or 5 years ago. I am presently in the process of losing that same weight. I recognize that if I ever manage to get that weight off again that I will have to be constantly monitoring my intake. I just started MFP and I love the accountability.
  • lradloff
    lradloff Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Good for you!!!! I'm glad it helps for both the during weight loss and the keeping it off parts!!
  • fitnessbekhs
    Options
    Congratulations!!! That's a wonderful thing to have such success and then be able to enjoy that success EVERY DAY afterwards!
  • Nikkicole11
    Options
    Congrats!!! My moto is "if you bite it you write it". If you're not honest with your food journeling it will definately show on the scale. Keep up the good work.
  • bondwind
    Options
    I just joined today. I really hope to have the same success you've had by logging my food.
  • julie4760
    julie4760 Posts: 125
    Options
    well done, I know the feeling about putting weight back on after losing a good amount and this time I intend to make it my lifes work to get fit , lose weight and stay healthy. It's all about concsious choice as well as honesty. I only joined a few days ago and i'm hoping to get into my stride soon, once again well done and keep up the good work.
  • cedder1
    Options
    Love that!!!
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    The scale does not lie. If we cheat we don't lose. Even if we don't write it down we still don't lose.
    Congratulations and good job!!~~~

Deb
  • innerfashionista
    innerfashionista Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Awesome job, and thanks for sharing!
  • hrhwrightca
    hrhwrightca Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Wonderful ... thank you for sharing - this will be my 3rd attempt at losing the same 100lbs and well... hopefully 3rd time is the charmer...

I am diligently writing down everything that goes into my mouth so no more popping things into my mouth without going to the computer to write it in

It is an eye opener to see how much calories are in "cute foods" like chicken wings... whoa...

:)
  • purplespeckle
    Options
    I have been able to keep the 100 lbs I lost about 6 or 7 years ago off!! MyFitnessPal helps keep me honest with what I am eating. I know the only person I am cheating is myself if I don't post everything I consume. Bottom Line.....

Congrats that's great!!!
  • cedder1
    Options
    It is good to have this sense of community and support. We all have been are are going thru the same struggles. Only we can understand. I have been teaching a cardio kickboxing class for the past several years and I love to seen the new ones start, and if they stick with it, the progess they make. It is also great to have an opportunity to offer words of encouragement and a sense of "I've been there" to the ones that need. it.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!