• Chimis_Siq
    Chimis_Siq Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    You rock!! You always inspire me! :)
    Aw thank you MFP buddy..one day at a time! :flowerforyou:
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    Great job ...... you look amazing ...... keep on truckin' !
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    You rock!! You always inspire me! :)

Thanks MFP buddy!!
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options

I love that expressioN! Thnk you:)
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Awesome work, what an inspiration! Congratulations!
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    Awesome work, what an inspiration! Congratulations!

Thank you so much!
  • CoachJen71
    CoachJen71 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    Love it!
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    Love it!
    :flowerforyou:
  • mary659497
    mary659497 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing. Keep up all your hard work. Congratulations!!
  • BuckeyeBabe10
    BuckeyeBabe10 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Congrats and keep up the great work! I often have to remind myself that it's not always about the big picture, but tackling the challenge one day at a time. Sometimes I get so daunted by how much further that I have to go that it's disheartening and discouraging. But you're right, the smalls spurts of progress are something we need to be proud of and to remember to keep us going. Thanks for the reminder!
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    Congrats and keep up the great work! I often have to remind myself that it's not always about the big picture, but tackling the challenge one day at a time. Sometimes I get so daunted by how much further that I have to go that it's disheartening and discouraging. But you're right, the smalls spurts of progress are something we need to be proud of and to remember to keep us going. Thanks for the reminder!

Are you from AZ Buckeye? ..Well yes, when I first started I remember it to this day. I met a personal trainer on a random outing. I asked him for advice...he said to me..lift weights and give yourself a year. You will change both physically and mentally.

When he said that I was like ok 1. I had hand surgery, no weights for me and 2. A year? Seriously?

Time is money, lets get this crap done. Even months was daunting, or 20 lbs was daunting. The scale was daunting. Drinking a gallon of water was daunting...SO I said ENOUGH. I have to focus on today or im going to go crazy. I will do more today then yesterday. ...once I had that attitude..Everything was no longer daunting, it was very acheivable. When I hit my 1 year mark..the voice in my head of that trainer rung true. I was a different person both physically and mentally. It was true. I am no longer that person. Everyday that passed and I looked back to yesterday I had become a different picture.

Keep up the great work! Its a lifestyle change forever not for a few weeks. We have all our lives to try to obtain perfection.
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options

Thank you for your support:)
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options

I shall!
  • tweedledee16
    tweedledee16 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    You're doing so well!!! I agree wholeheartedly that it makes all the difference to see what you've done so far, rather than how far you need to go. Keeping positive and thinking of this as a lifestyle is what makes it happen. And a lot of hard work! And a lot less ice cream...
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    You're doing so well!!! I agree wholeheartedly that it makes all the difference to see what you've done so far, rather than how far you need to go. Keeping positive and thinking of this as a lifestyle is what makes it happen. And a lot of hard work! And a lot less ice cream...

You are so right!! I know, wouldnt it be fabulous to be able to eat ice cream everyday..but I suppose it would get boring then. LOL.

Thanks again :)
  • tiggsnanny
    tiggsnanny Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Well done, you look amazing :flowerforyou: all that hard work has paid off :smile:
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    Well done, you look amazing :flowerforyou: all that hard work has paid off :smile:

So sweet! Thank you :)
  • MomforNoah
    Options
    You look beautiful!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!