Restaurants with healthier choices?

Options
I have to travel for a funeral this weekend and I really don't want to get off track since I'm only just now really getting started. Anyone have suggestions for restaurants with healthier options?

Replies

• SJSchwartz
    Options
    Subway is an awesome choice. Applebee's has a new 500 cal or less (including sides) menu. Look online at chain restaurant's nutritional menu's (almost all have them), and then you can make decisions before hand and won't side-track your progress.
  • mallorybriann
    mallorybriann Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    Panera Bread is really good as well. They have calories on their menus now and a meal builder online.
  • lisamt83
    lisamt83 Posts: 119
    Options
    Panera Bread is really good as well. They have calories on their menus now and a meal builder online.

I had that last weekend!! VERY good!!!
  • jmncolts
    Options
    Great post and great ideas! I'm interested in hearing more! :) Thanks!
  • BeckyJill7
    BeckyJill7 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    I just want to see suggestions.

Also, remember, if you have the choice- grilled chicken or fish is almost always the best way to go.
  • amsomers510
    Options
    Any restaurant with locations in California has to have their nutritional information online and most of them have it in their restaurants. Most restaurants will make you grilled chicken or fish with steamed veggies and possibly a plain sweet potato. I am sorry for your loss.
  • Dare2BThin
    Dare2BThin Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Most resturant have a healthier menu....I know places like Ocharley, Applebees, and other places like that have under such and such calories section on their menus
  • saychzzz
    saychzzz Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Wendy's has a really good grilled chicken sandwich! Subway is great. Applebees has a lot of really good choices and they're very nice portions and very tasty. Good luck!
  • katerinab
    katerinab Posts: 107
    Options
    Chilis has a few Guiltless Grill things, and Ruby Tuesday has a few items under about 500 cal or so.