Replies

• MonaLisaSmile717
    MonaLisaSmile717 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Add me please!
  • Spaced_out_lady
    Spaced_out_lady Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new and also looking for new friends. I do plan to log in as regularly as I can. Feel free to add me! :)
  • mjrn1976
    mjrn1976 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for motivating friends add well :)
  • DebLF55
    DebLF55 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I joined long ago, but haven't done much with the community. I'd really like to become more active, so please add me as a friend! Thanks!
  • jjmaciej117
    jjmaciej117 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm new too and looking for friends for ideas and motivation.
  • gsjossy17
    gsjossy17 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :smile:
  • SillyShananigans
    SillyShananigans Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm also looking to be more active in the "community" aspect of MFP so any and all please feel free to add me as a friend, too!
  • juneduggan1981
    juneduggan1981 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Have sent you a request, just starting my journey with MFP and hopefully wont be long for me to be as near to target/goal as you x
  • maz504
    maz504 Posts: 450
    Options
    Me me me! I have been successful on MFP and kind of took a hiatus but now I'm getting back in the swing of things.
  • superkarynfragilistic
    Options
    I'm pretty active on MFP as far as commenting on friends' posts and whatnot--only so so with message boards. I'm always up for more friends so feel free to add me. :)
  • tofufingers
    tofufingers Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Michelle and I would love to be your friend and to support you! I am motivational, upbeat, and I am constantly online.

I have added you! :)
    Anyone who wants to add me is welcome too. I would love to meet everyone :3

Welcome to MFP <3
  • baldnavywife
    baldnavywife Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me:flowerforyou:
  • sobtph
    sobtph Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am just starting my weight loss journey - I had great success in the past, but then got lazy and comfortable and gained it all back plus more, now I am committed to getting myself in shape and to a point where I am happy in my own skin and whatever I want to wear. I am looking for online support as well as support in Toronto for when working out and healthy eating
  • SillaWinchester
    SillaWinchester Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :)
  • ItsRobyn66
    ItsRobyn66 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I could use some more active friends as well. My profile is public so if you think we'd be good support for each other, please feel free to send me a request.
  • zamphir66
    zamphir66 Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    I am willing to be (almost) anyone's friend.
  • erinj16
    erinj16 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Same here...401 days and counting!

Anyone can request! :)
  • spaznbrat
    Options
    I am new again. I use to use the site but I found all of my friends quit logging in so I to quit. I am back now with a new out look. If you would like to add me feel free. Always looking for people with similar struggles.
  • carolineb81
    carolineb81 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    So many new friends, thank you everyone, looking forward to doing this together!
  • KROBfitgirl29
    Options
    Hi everyone. I'm new as well (just started today) I wish I had known about this site a looooong time ago. Lol Anyone feel free to add me ????