Female with 100+ lbs to lose. Looking for friends!

Options
1234568»

Replies

• MEJovanovich
    Options
    I'm new today! I have 100+ pounds to lose too!
    I'm 21 years old, a freshman in college and weight 249.8, I have lost 14lbs over the course of a year (bad I know)
    Feel free to add me! I am younger then most people I have seen on here but I'm determined!
  • pacsqueen
    Options
    I just had my 30th High School reunion this past Saturday. Although I started MFP without that as an incentive, i had a lot more confidence at my reunion because i have lost 28 pounds in the past 2 months using MFP and adding in exercise.

Please feel free to accept my friend request.
  • chefkryia
    chefkryia Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I was here before, stopped, now i'm back . I have about 120 to lose and 7 are gone so far :) Feel free to add me. A good chunk of my rl friends are downing me for wanting to change and I can use any encouragement. :)
  • gonnabeskinnypretty
    Options
    Hello, I have been here for a little while now and I have close to 100 pounds to lose. I would love to have new friends so add me if you want.
  • keya729
    keya729 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    ADD ME
    I would love to lose 100#!! I've been actively on MFP since 1/1/13 I've lost 38lbs so far with about 84lbs to go.
  • rafaytina02
    rafaytina02 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! I am in a frump, and in need of some Girl Power and Motivation!! I have 100lbs or more to lose but one pound at a time is my goal! I would love to have some help.. Add me!
  • jroblesfit
    Options
    Hi there! Just FYI there is a 100+ forum on here. We are trying form 100 in 1 year. Check it out! Feel free to add me too!
  • jj_josey
    jj_josey Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    HI Ladies,
    I really need some motivation - my fitness pal really works when you stick to it - but I keep yo-yoing all the time - anyway I know have at least 20 kiligrams to lose - about 45lbs. I find it really hard to lose weight working 12 hour shifts in an office environment. Feel free to add me :).
  • lmcicco01
    Options
    Hi! I'm in the same boat too. I have 100+ to lose and just joined this site. Feel free to friend me - I still have no idea how this works - yet. Would love to have new friends and be part of this community!
  • KAYTEDAWG22
    KAYTEDAWG22 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    i wanna loose about 100+ as well... nice to meet ya