PECAN PIE IN THE BEDROOM???????

Options
I get home from work yesterday and went in to the bedroom to get ready for my shower. What do I find on my dresser, a pie holder with a 1/2 a homemade pecan pie in it...WHAT THE HECK!!!
Hubby said a neighbor had given it to us and he wanted to be sure my sons left me some....
WHAT THE HECK!!!

The half pie was left on the kitchen counter untouched ...YEAH ME!!

Replies

• Awineburg
    Awineburg Posts: 196
    Options
    Pecan pie is my favorite! That would have been hard for me :)
  • rozarotti
    rozarotti Posts: 139
    Options
    lmao
  • jppizana
    jppizana Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Good for you!! Way to resist tempation!

I would have not been able to leave it alone. I would have to have at least a slice.:laugh:
  • thechurchlady
    Options
    way to go!
  • emmyvera
    emmyvera Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Let them have it. :laugh:

Of course, knowing myself... I would take a small little tiny sliver and make the the rest was given to somebody else and FAST!
  • hpsnickers1
    hpsnickers1 Posts: 2,783 Member
    Options
    Good job. I've heard that is one of the worst pies (fat/calories) out there. But it sure is good.
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    Is it wrong that when I saw this topic, all I could think was "Yes please"?

Great job, though. It is hard to resist that sort of thing! Be proud. :flowerforyou:
  • atomiclauren
    atomiclauren Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    Geez...! Way to resist!

I had a similar incident yesterday - I get home and open the refrigerator and what do I see? Almost 5 pounds of bacon! WTF. Sabotage?! (to be fair, we have a houseguest and while he means well in general, sometimes he just doesn't get it).
  • mtate914
    Options
    YEAH YOU!!!!!
    Pecan pie is one of my favorites. i am so proud of you for not eating it. Great Job!!!
  • ArchyJill
    ArchyJill Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    I saw the title and immediately thought "pecan pie AND sex?"...got me all hot and bothered now!
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    From the Topic Title, I opened this up hoping for some great sexy food fetish story.
  • ShellyKay67
    ShellyKay67 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    way to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Bryan190
    Options
    From the Topic Title, I opened this up hoping for some great sexy food fetish story.
    Yeah, I figured it would offer up some interesting variation to the typical whipped cream story.
  • JoJo1953
    JoJo1953 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Pass me some of that will power!!!!!!!!!!!
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    Sounds like the perfect end to a nice evening :tongue:
  • omgsayalathieo
    Options
    Lol...wtg!
  • Ge0rgiana
    Ge0rgiana Posts: 1,649 Member
    Options
    First of all, congrats! Doesn't it feel good? I have to leave treats alone on a daily basis at work. It's NOT easy! :laugh: With that said, I have a ban on junk food in place in my home. I do NOT feel shy / embarrassed / guilty / awkward about stopping people at the door. The way I look at it, it's no worse than not allowing smoking in my home. Cigarette smoke gives me migraines, and pecan pie makes my *kitten* swell! LOL!

Seriously, I think you did great. :flowerforyou:
  • sierraskooter
    Options
    You could pass us ALL some of that will power! I can hardly even resist my sons toast in the morning! (Which by the way he always smothers with butter and honey, yet he never gains a pound!! I am sooooooooo jealous!!)

Great job! Keep it up!
  • MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    LOL I had visions of the movie American Pie in my head! Good job on the restraint! Err... sheesh my mind is in the gutter today... Good job anyway!
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    MMMmmmm Pie