Hello everyone I'm new here n hoping to reach my goal!

Options
I just turned 34 yesterday and have had 2 brain surgeries last one 5 years ago, i feel all the meds i was on did not help at all!!! I'm literally a whole other person compared to what in use to be before having my boys 14 & 9 so can't use that excuse anymore there too old lol my boys are extremly active, they are boxers thwy work out everyday running hitting the bags, i could not keep up with there workout. Im so proud of them and most important there unconditional love even thou im out of shape they are always trying to make me feel good about myself. Im ready for change but theres so much out there that I do not know where to begin! I've started to go to the gym since last month but have not monitored my weight or really watch what I'm eating, I want it so bad that I discouraged very easily. Any and all advice would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Replies

• athostetter
    Options
    If you can do two brain surgeries - you can do this!!!! You are a strong women!! You got this!!!!
  • Ddavis1967
    Ddavis1967 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi there and welcome! First you need to get your starting weight and set a goal. Those who have a goal are many times more successful. I am doing workouts I can do at home because I am embarrassed of my weight because I have always been the "skinny" one in my family until the last 5 years when I really discovered stress eating. I am doing the Leslie Sansone Walk Away the Pounds and doing a spin routine on my stationary bike and I feel so much better. Feel free to friend me if you just need some support and I wish you good luck. I hope your surgeries were successful and you have no further difficulties!