I am new here

Options
My name is Pam and I am new here. I am hoping to loose alot of weight because I am TIRED of being fat. I have been big my whole life. I can remember in grade school and the school nurse did the yearly physicals I was always at least twice the weight of everyone else, and twice the recommended weight for my age and Height, how depressing is that for a First grader to know that she is tiwce the size of everyone else. I am also trying to loose weight because most of the women on my mother's side of my family have died YOUNG due to being dieabetic, and or heart problems. My own mother died when she was just 43 from a masive heart attack due to being a diebetic. I WANT TO BREAK OT OF THE MOLD! My new life starts today!

Replies

• etmpsn
    etmpsn Posts: 8
    Options
    Congratulations for taking the first steps and welcome, you'll find a ton of inspiration and motivation here!!
  • EQHanks
    EQHanks Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    welcome Pam! good luck on your journey! Everyone on here is super motivating and supportive!
  • nelliebugs
    Options
    Hey Pam! Great to see you here!! This is i.h.r from CM if you didn't notice lol. Can't wait to lose the weight with you!
  • arcash21
    Options
    You can do it. This is a great place for motivation!