Hello all!

Options
Hi, I am new here and just wanted to say hello. I am 28 and have just let myself go the last few years. I work too much and feel that I don't have time for anything else. Well, this year it is all changing. I do have time to work out. I am eating better, and getting some form of exercise everyday. Even if it is just taking my little dog for a walk. I want to get back into shape to feel better and have more energy.
If anyone would like to be friends to help each other out or just give each other inspiration contact me. :tongue:

Replies

• sars_68
    sars_68 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    HI

I think lots of people on here are in the same situation as you!! I find this site amazing for support and encouragement!

You can do it!! Good Luck xxxxx

:flowerforyou:
  • Cindymorse0724
    Options
    Hello!!! I am also new here myself. It is definitely time for a change in our lives, that's why we're here!!
    I wish you nothing but the best and good luck to you!! We can all do this together!:happy:
  • TobeHot
    TobeHot Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey there! New to this site too and I am loving it. I think it makes it so easy to keep track of what I am putting in my mouth and to make better choices. I too am very busy raising two boys, a husband and working two full time jobs. One is a boring sedentary desk job and the other as a full time chaffeur, cook, housekeeper and teacher to my family. But I am happy minus the fact that I need to make some lifestyle changes. I am really going to work hard to lose some weight and hopefully find some energy and desire to want to exercise. I hate to exercise. I have a new little dog Lily and as soon as the weather breaks I hope to start walking her in mornings before work. I would love to chat with you and encourage each other to get it done!
  • arcash21
    Options
    I would like that too. It is crazy how there is never enough time in the day! We can do this.