Committed Friends Wanted Around 200lbs

Options
Im not looking for 100's of friends - I want a select few of genuinely daily active and regularly losing members to support each other, likes and little comments, advice when needed and what not :)

Im 32 and currently at 193 (started at 231) I dont want requests from anyone who is giving up by Thursday, im in this for the long run - Please add me if you feel the same :) xxx

Replies

• ASH2038602
    ASH2038602 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am on daily and also in this for the long haul! I am down to 207 from 245. Would love to have you as a friend!
  • HealthyStartsHere
    HealthyStartsHere Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Hi. I need at lead 100 lbs more to lose, and I'm always looking for new friends :)
  • commkrista3
    commkrista3 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm currently 258. Need to lose over 100 Lbs. I did MFP a couple of years ago and was quite successful. Got off track when a family member became terminally ill and passed away. Had my own health scare a few weeks ago where I truly believed I was having a heart attack. Luckily I didn't, but it scared me enough to get back on track! Please feel free to add me :)
  • dlady92
    dlady92 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm at 246 I'm on this site every day and always like more friends you can add me if you like
  • dlady92
    dlady92 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm at 246 trying to lose 100 I'm on this site every day and always like more friends you can add me if you like