100 lbs to lose need friends to keep me motivated!

Options
I need to lose 100+ pounds and I'm looking for friends who are in the same boat as me. I can always use motivation and support especially on days where I just want to eat everything I see lol. I'm starting a workout program called PiYo so if anyone is doing it and would like to do it with me, please let me know or add me as a friend. Thank you :)

Replies

• phillipakemp
    phillipakemp Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'm a daily logger and always here if I can be of any help! I've lost 22 lbs so far but I've only achieved that with the advice and support of fellow MFP-ers and the brilliant calorie and macro information on here :) Would be happy for you to add me!
  • ASH2038602
    ASH2038602 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am not doing Piyo, but I am in the gym 5 days a week, and am on MFP daily. I am really not sure what my goal weight is. I want to drop 85 lbs which would put me at 160lbs and then evaluate from there. Feel free to add me!
  • commkrista3
    commkrista3 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I also have over 100+ to lose :( Could use some support as well. Feel free to ad me!
  • dlady92
    dlady92 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I need to loose 100 too
  • Twinklewood
    Twinklewood Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I need to lose over 100lbs too! Add me
  • veggieduck
    Options
    I need to lose about 80, and try to stay motivated. You can add me
  • thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    You all can do this! Hard work and proper nutrition works for me! Feel free to add me!
  • starbucktigh
    starbucktigh Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I am on a 100 lb journey, working out with a combo of personal training sessions, yoga, and running. Feel free to add me!
  • rza0704
    rza0704 Posts: 5
    Options
    Thanks guys! I'm new to this so give me a min to figure out how to add people lol :)
  • BrendaRey74
    BrendaRey74 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    It is certainly doable! It does take time. Have an end goal in mind but make smaller goals along the way. Keep in mind the scale will make you crazy, don't trust it. Look at overall trends not day to day weigh-ins. A day with poor choices is just one day. It is not the journey. I'm actually starting to "get" it. It's a journey not a battle. (OK today I get it. Check back next week!) Keep your head up and just keep moving.
  • dexlyn813
    dexlyn813 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I still have 50 to lose. You can add me!