Anyone want to do 30 day Shred in September?

Options

Replies

• mariimacattack
    Options
    Count me in. I'm currently in the middle of my first round but I'm planning to do it for two months and it'd be great to have some support. So far the results are great for the small time commitment.
  • jennxx7
    jennxx7 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Yes! I do the level 1 workout here and there when I want to get in a quick but effective workout, but I'd love to see was actually doing the program as prescribed does for my goals. Count me in.
  • MaryHuckleberry
    MaryHuckleberry Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm in--this is perfect, I have been walking every day but want to step things up a little bit.
  • witchcadet
    Options
    I'm in!!! Starting Monday, but I will committ to seeing it through September.
  • badboy567
    badboy567 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Im in .D
  • 135hearmeroar
    135hearmeroar Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I am in, I have the dvd somewhere in my house, its been years hope I can find it.
  • happening5
    happening5 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    i'm going to check out the dvd. With kids going back to school my t.v. might be free a lil more often.
  • happening5
    happening5 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Okay i'm in. how does the group work? Will we friend each other or is it a private group or continue on this thread? Sorry for all the questions.
  • ponycyndi
    ponycyndi Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    i'm going to check out the dvd. With kids going back to school my t.v. might be free a lil more often.

Same here... Count me in before I change my mind.
  • Littlemissjackie1
    Littlemissjackie1 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join! is there an official group??
  • Littlemissjackie1
    Littlemissjackie1 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    For those of you looking for the shred, you can watch all 3 levels on youtube! That's what i've done in the past.
  • Diamond05
    Diamond05 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I planned on starting it on September 1st as well! I'm all in!! :happy:
    School is starting again and I'd be more than happy to be in a group and it would hopefully help me stay on track!
    Sign me up!! How does it work?
    All the videos are on youtube??
  • 135hearmeroar
    135hearmeroar Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Thought I'd get an early start on the 30 day Shred. Yesterday I completed seven minutes before throwing in the towel, today I was able to get in five minutes. I remember a few years back when I started the shred I spent 1/4 doing the workout and then flopping to the floor drenched in sweat, heavy breathing, heart rate elevated watching her the rest of the way, same thing happened this time around.

But I am still up for the challenge, my arms are soar and my thighs and I didn't complete the full twenty minutes, yikes.
    The show must go on, good luck everyone.
  • kaylakilgoree
    Options
    I'm in!
  • snjohnston
    snjohnston Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Just started 30DS this week after years without it. I have a 4 year old (as of in 4 days) and an 8 month old (today!). :) Count me in for September!!
  • Ms_Pixie
    Ms_Pixie Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Is anybody here in the Southern Hemisphere?? It's just that I'm from Australia and I usually end up a day ahead of everyone when I do these things because of the time differences lol
  • kpawz
    kpawz Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    i'm in.
  • attybell
    attybell Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Count me in. Please friend me. Do I just get it off you tube?? I've heard so much about and ready for a challenge
  • kasney
    kasney Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am in. I just ordered it and I am ready to go!!
  • PMDiva
    PMDiva Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Started 8/24 but will be waiting for y'all on September 1.