Brand sparkly new :)

Options
Hi everyone! I am new to MFP, was recommended to join by my lovely cousin who has been on here a couple of months and lost lots of weight! I have a whopping 80lbs to lose but am going to take it one day at a time (5 days in it seems to be going well). Would love to share the journey with some new friends on here xx

Replies

• lillyrose2020
    lillyrose2020 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Good luck with your journey, you're welcome to add me. I've been on there on and off for a while but only just starting to connect with people through these forums.
  • nuttysam
    nuttysam Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Welcome :) I am a relative new comer too! I have been on here for nearly 50 days now and its going well for me so far too. I am 35, in the UK and have around 90lb still to loose. Feel free to send me a FR :)
  • AnnieParkie
    AnnieParkie Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much will do xx
  • restors
    restors Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Welcome

Feel free to add me
  • KLangleydoula
    KLangleydoula Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome! Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • juneduggan1981
    juneduggan1981 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Good luck with your journey!

I am new to MFP but have managed to lose about 35lbs on my own and want to lose at least another 14lbs and want to lose as much as possible in the next 5-6 weeks as I go on holiday on 29th Sept and want to feel comfortable and confident in a bikini which is something I have never felt before

Ive requested to add you x
  • AnnieParkie
    AnnieParkie Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thank you! Wow you have done great with that weight loss. Have accepted your request. Good luck :)