New moms looking to lose 75+?

Options
Hi everyone! I am a new mommy. My son is 9 months old now and is my world. I was very overweight when I got pregnant, and due to a complicated pregnancy, I put on 60ish lbs. and 9 months later I can't get rid of them. I want to lose 100 pounds and I'm looking for friends with the same goals. Feel free to add me!

Replies

• rza0704
    rza0704 Posts: 5
    Options
    I'm with you! I need to lose 100+ pounds and feel healthier and happier :)
  • DeterminedBex
    DeterminedBex Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I am almost at goal weight but I do have two young children, happy for you to add me :)
  • HappyBlues
    HappyBlues Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am not a "new" mom though my kids are 2,5, & 6. :)
  • melindabrock
    melindabrock Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Me too! My son is 7 months and I was overweight when I got pregnant. I lost what I gained but I still have close to 100lbs to lose! Add me if you would like :)
  • mcollins105
    mcollins105 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Glad I'm not alone in this journey! The last few days I have been off the wagon, starting fresh now!
  • rebekah215
    Options
    Hey There!

Im a new mommy too. My little girl will be five months old on September 1. I was also overweight before I got pregnant ( I was about 175 and Im short I should weigh around 125) and when I delivered I was 220. Today I am 194 and I my longterm goal is 125-135. I am also looking for more friends to add to mfp so if anyone wants to add me please DO!!!

Good Luck on your weight loss journey!
  • jaines9
    Options
    Not sure if it is too late to jump on this bandwagon, but I am looking for some motivation from new moms! My son was born in February, 2 months early. He is now a healthy 8 month old. We are very lucky. When I found out I was pregnant, I was 204, but actually lost about 18 pounds during my pregnancy. When I got home, I was actually at 179, my lowest I have been in a very long time. Now, I am at the 200 point again. I have gained 20 pounds since my son was born. I have NO energy when I get home from work, and no matter how healthy I eat, I never exercise, so I never see any loss. Any suggestions??? Thank you! :)
  • downtownstazi
    downtownstazi Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I would love to be on this journey with you. I need to lose about 60. Preferably 80 but I'll go with the first too. I'm a momma to a almost 6 month old. It is definitely hard work to look after your self while looking after a newbie.
  • corncob31
    corncob31 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Me too!! My son just turned 1. I have lost 85lbs so far and another 45 to go we can do this!!!
  • Positive83
    Options
    Feel free everyone to add me! Ive got a lot to lose and my daughter is 3 weeks old. Ready to get on the bandwagon and lose the weight I gained in pregnancy plus extra! Needing lots of friends to help me on my journey! ☺ xx
  • teresaturnbull1976
    Options
    Hey, feel free to add me. My boys are 4 and 22 months old. I've lost 11.2lbs in 3 weeks, but i still have 101lbs to go xx
  • fedupfatty86
    fedupfatty86 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    My baby will be 3 weeks tomorrow and I've got 71 lbs I'm trying to lose. Everyone feel free to add me