Losing 100+ Let's Do This!

Options
Hey Guys! I am 100 pounds overweight, I've come to this conclusion about 2 weeks ago... by stepping on the scale. I'm 6 ft tall and I weighed 280 pounds. :( BUT I'm on the fast track to a healthy and happy lifestyle! (Lost 7 pounds in two and half weeks now!) I'm looking for friends who give support and I give support right back! I'm a college student and am a big dreamer!! I'm totally 100% believe we can attain any goal with consistency! Let's do this together guys!

I'm not just looking for people who need to lose over 100 pounds! I would love your support if you are just trying to maintain or even trying to gain (my best friend was underweight for a good portion of her life so I totally get it).

Who's ready to take this journey by storm with me!?

-Patti Alling

Replies

• HappyBlues
    HappyBlues Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :)
  • 19_84_jade
    19_84_jade Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hey feel free to add me :)
  • tucky3203
    tucky3203 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I have over 100 lbs to lose as well, add me if you would like :)
  • dannyxtyler
    dannyxtyler Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Yes! I'm with ya!
  • 10PercentSteps
    10PercentSteps Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Add me as well! I've got about 150 to lose! Lets do this thing!
  • JennaLouBoo
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have a little bit over a 100 to lose as well ^^
  • sharonstandiford
    sharonstandiford Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Yes! Add me. I am 5'1" and weigh the same as you. Yikes!! Lets stick together.
  • rachael726
    rachael726 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome back!!! I have about 90-110 lbs left to go. Feel free to add me as well and lets rock it!
  • LadyTareice
    Options
    Hi, Just joined today. I have an 100 pound goal. Add me, we can support each!!
  • MrsHyland
    MrsHyland Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    You can add me too. I started a little higher, but I'm about your weight now.
  • CloudyMao
    CloudyMao Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add.

If I can do it you most certainly can :D
    Good luck!
  • ForeverCharlie
    ForeverCharlie Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Hi Patti! You can do this!!! I'm so close to breaking 100 myself :) the best of luck to you on your fitness journey!
  • moraiwebird
    moraiwebird Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I started with about 100 pounds to lose, and I'm over halfway there now! Y'all can do it. Feel free to add me!
  • Kat5343
    Kat5343 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I am much older than you, but I have 100 pounds to lose also. You should have no trouble because you are still young... You may add me if you would like. I am 5'5" and as of today I weigh 255 (lost 14 lbs in 23 days) doing low carb/carb nite...
  • justmextine
    justmextine Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am in :) Need all the support I can get.
  • Kellbellftw
    Kellbellftw Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I'm working on losing the same! Some days seem completely hopeless, but I always try to stick it through. Always looking for dedicated friends, so anybody could feel free to add me :)
  • mikda999
    mikda999 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I got over 100 pounds to go too. Having lots of friends along the way is key. Feel free to add me!
  • 77MOM2ATM
    77MOM2ATM Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am working on 100 too. Feel free to add me! :)
  • purcel
    purcel Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Weight loss is completely attainable with consistency and determination! I started last December and can't believe my success so far :D I've still got another 60lbs to lose. Feel free to add me. We need all the support we can get!
  • jking_12
    Options
    I have over 100 pounds I need to lose as well. Motivation is always the most difficult part for me. I'd love to have more friends on myfitnesspal to help push me to success. Feel free to add me! Here's to all of us having impressive "after" pictures in the future!