Fitbit!

Options
I was looking into getting the Flex because it seems to be a lot easier to wear on my wrist. Has anyone had any problems with it tracking arm movements or being inaccurate? Wondering if it's actually worth the investment just to get an estimate of how much I'm actually burning in a day.

Edit: Also looked into the Jawbone and NikeFuelBand and a few other devices. Any ruling on which may be the most accurate or is it a matter of personal preference?

Replies

• Looby47
    Looby47 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I've got the Flex too and love it. I decided that if it is inaccurate at all it doesn't matter as it's still comparative, showing me how one day compares to another. I wore it for first week without adjusting my activity and was shocked to see how little I move when I drive to work and back and stay in at home! That gave me a base to start from and improve on - so I'm happy with it just comparing.

I use endomondo if I want to measure a longer walk rather than day to day activity.

One tip I saw - make sure you've set it up for your correct arm left or right handed.

Looby