Free jeans! Sisterhood of the traveling pants

Options
Hi MFP peeps,

Trying one more time to see if I have any takers!

I just received some amazing Seven for All Mankind size 32 jeans kimmie bootcut, dark color (used, in excellent condition) purchased on ebay for $60. I thought this style was a little higher rise/more relaxed and these are way too tight on my size 12 body. Since I am awash in too small jeans, I am not in need of another pair.

I'd love to support a fellow MFP member on your weight loss journey by shipping you these jeans at no cost. There is no catch. I would rather pay it forward than stare at another pair of amazing too small jeans, lol.

I will mail you these jeans if you are the first responder to this thread and
1. Agree not to resell them
2. Are a current MFP member
3. Have lost 10+ lbs on MFP
4. Currently wear size 10, or size 32 designer jeans
5. Agree to post back and offer to mail the jeans to someone else if they don't end up working for you

I wish you the best of luck in your weight loss journey. We are all in this together!!

Cheers!
dylangrrrrl

Replies

• Luckee_me
    Luckee_me Posts: 1,426 Member
    Options
    Dang!!
    Not a size ten yet.
    This is amazing.
    You're a good person.
  • Lalasharni
    Lalasharni Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Damn! Will NEVER be a size 10! Bless you though, you have a kind heart.
  • wnt2bhlthy4me
    wnt2bhlthy4me Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    That is such as sweet idea. I have a pair of Miss Me jeans size 18/20 that are too big for me but I refuse to give them to Goodwill and I know I will never fit them again. Wish I was at the size 10. I'm a 14 now.
  • bhayyy
    bhayyy Posts: 5
    Options
    Im a size 10! What an awesome idea :flowerforyou:
  • mommabenefield
    mommabenefield Posts: 1,329 Member
    Options
    Hey Im a size 10!!

ETA - Dang! bhay beat me just as I clicked post lol
    Very sweet Idea too!
  • amberj32
    amberj32 Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Dang! I wish I was a size 10! I'm a 16. I love the idea!!
  • dylangrrrrl
    dylangrrrrl Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    YAY!!! Congratulations bhayyy, you are the winner of these seriously amazing jeans with very subtle crystals on the back pocket and a nice dark color, original long hem.

Personal message me the address you'd like me to send the jeans and if they don't work out for any reason, please post back and offer them to another MFP member. :)

Congratulations are also in order for losing 83 lbs, that is truly awesome!

Cheers!
    dylangrrrrl
  • dylangrrrrl
    Options
    The traveling pants have started their journey to you, bhayyy!
  • dylangrrrrl
    Options
    Boo! The jeans got returned to me unclaimed. :(
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Options
    Sorry the person didn't accept the package. It's a really good idea you have!!! I literally just got rid of 7 bags of clothes all sizes 14 down to 8, and really hope that the person who gets them enjoys them!( I donated all to good will ) most where designer so it feels better giving them away, rather then just tossing them out. Now I'm starting my New bags to be given away. :-) size 7...so if anyone is a size 7, message me and I'll also send you the jeans, free of charge! ( I'm down to size 4 ;-)
  • bethanimal4
    bethanimal4 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    what about "Mommabenefield" who posted right after the winner? :smile:

very sweet idea!
  • willrun4bagels
    willrun4bagels Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    OP... I am justtttt fitting into a size 10 now! I would be glad to give them a good home and pass them on when I'm ready! :)
  • Shenzi03
    Shenzi03 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Thorsmom: I just messaged you. I'm currently between a size 6-8 so the 7's would be perfect. :flowerforyou:
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options
    Aw man! Sorry they came back to you. What a fun idea tho :) I hope the next taker accepts them!