Here I go, 52, fat n un fit lol

Options
:flowerforyou: Well I'm 52 , 2 grown kids, divorced couple years, really enjoying singledom (well most of it) apart from being the heavest i've ever been in my life, AND I DON'T LIKE IT, a very skinny friend told me about this site/app so i thought that sounds right up my street, so here i am and so far pretty impressed, only day one for me so wish me luck. GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL :smooched:

Replies

• Thorneapple
    Options
    Welcome!
  • CarPol
    CarPol Posts: 5
    Options
    Good luck and welcome on board:-):laugh:
  • innerfashionista
    innerfashionista Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Welcome, and good luck! You're going to find amazing support here. Congrats on making the first step in your journey to good health!!
  • Toninette
    Options
    Glad you're here!
  • dmoses
    dmoses Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Wishing you the best of luck! This site is FANTASTIC and has been a great tool in my weight loss journey!
  • kimisue88
    Options
    You will love this website....very helpful and alot of support...Welcome!!!!!
  • susu5
    susu5 Posts: 122
    Options
    Glad you are with us!!!! This site has really helped me.
  • idivadi
    idivadi Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Welcome!
  • Pullwench
    Options
    Welcome to the site!!

This is a wonderful group of people who help keep each other motivated so no one is alone in this journey of ours.

Feel free to add me if you like.

P.S. You any good with that guitar??
  • sgreene87
    sgreene87 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Welcome and keep everyone posted on your weigh loss journey.
  • joann
    joann Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    From one fat n un fit 52 to another.lol....Welcome. this is a great site. You will find lots of people here to help you..
  • digby765
    digby765 Posts: 163
    Options
    Thanks so much, good luck to you too
  • digby765
    Options
    Thanks you , for the lovely welcome, how friendly is this site :happy:
  • digby765
    Options
    Hi and thanks for your message :happy:
  • digby765
    Options
    Hi and thanks for your words of encouragement, this is such a friendly site...my first day and i'm loving it...:blushing: sadly really bad on that guitar lol
  • digby765
    Options
    Hey thanks very much :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • digby765
    Options
    Hi and thank you :flowerforyou:
  • DianeDenise
    Options
    i'm 6 years older than you and in the same boat. Been doing this for 21 days and not loosing much weight, but I KNOW i need to add more EXERCISE!!! Hang in there and try it for 3 mos to see what happens.
  • Cindymorse0724
    Options
    Welcome!! The best of luck to you on your journey. I am new here myself (to date, 4 days). It is really a useful site once you see all that goes in your mouth!!
    I wish nothing but the best for you and good luck!! You have many friends here rooting you on:flowerforyou:
  • digby765
    Options
    Thanks i'm loving it already :flowerforyou: