Struggling with exercise

Options
So, I'm currently working 2 jobs both of which are sedentary. I'm trying to find the best way to squeeze in some exercise. I have been blaming my busy schedule for my lack of exercise and I realize I just have to make time or it will never happen. My schedule is as follows:

Monday-Thursday 10:30 AM-7:30 PM (1st Job) 8:00 PM-10:30 PM (Second Job)
Friday 10:30 AM-7:30PM (1st Job) 8:00 PM-12:00 AM (Second Job)
Saturday 4:00 PM-12:00 AM (Second Job)

There is some time in there to work out, I just need some tips on what would be best with so little time. I really enjoy yoga/pilates for a more mild workout but I need more ideas for cardio. Preferably something I can do at home to save time. Any tips on some good exercise videos? I don't really have any equipment to work with at this time.

Thanks!

Replies

• Nicholeagogo
    Options
    Your mornings seem wide open. Go for a walk, do a DVD or something. Its easy to find an hour. Work out from say 8-9am every day. I like the Leslie Sansone DVDs. They are low impact but you definitely will get a work out.
  • Snip8241
    Snip8241 Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    Your mornings. Get to bed by 1 or 130. Get up at eight.
    Go walk, do a DVD, find a class. Maybe go to work from the gym.
    The more you exercise the more energy you will have.

Two jobs...wow! You can do this though.
  • KahuNZ
    KahuNZ Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    You certainly have a busy life but maybe you can start running using a program like Couch to 5 km and fit in some 20-30min runs every day or so.
  • keefmac
    keefmac Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Walk or cycle to work as a start..
  • jspanman
    jspanman Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Try the insanity workout, it only takes 30 mins a day
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    There are lots of sites (including youtube) where you can check out videos for free. One I use is collagevideo.com where you can see a clip of each video so you'll get a better idea of whether it's one you'd like and use or not.
  • bfergusonii
    bfergusonii Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Just finished 3 months of Power 90 (30 min each).
    Just started P90X3 (30 min each).

Disclaimer: Before someone comments, I am in no way associated with TBB and get nothing from them. I'm sure there are a lot of other goods DVD's out there, this is just the one I like :-)