Would like to add some new friends!

JessysGirl
JessysGirl Posts: 3
edited September 23 in Introduce Yourself
Hellooo!!

My name is Erin, I am 26, married, mother to a 21mth old wonderful little boy. I work full-time and am a vegetarian.

I lost 30lbs before I became pregnant, but did it the wrong way ... eating under 1000 calories a day, not exercising, etc. I now have the same 30 lbs to lose, but would like to do it the right way!

I try to stay away from sugar and dairy, as these seem to be my "trigger" foods. I'm not a big fan of exercise, but go to the pool with my son a couple times a week for Mommy&Me class and I like to take walks and do yoga.

So please feel free to add me if you think we have something in common or would just like some support! :)

Ciao for now!

Replies

• briar_rose
    briar_rose Posts: 149 Member
    feel free to add me! I have a 7 month old baby girl and can't believe what eating right and exercise is doing to my body :) I have been exercising after she goes to bed and have curbed my snack habit. Good luck to you!
  • I lost 30lbs before I became pregnant, but did it the wrong way ... eating under 1000 calories a day, not exercising, etc. I now have the same 30 lbs to lose, but would like to do it the right way!

same! but im a vegan and was never pregnant! i'll friend you!!! welcome to mfp!!!
  • Jizes318
    Jizes318 Posts: 409 Member
    Hey there! Welcome!
  • nholloman
    nholloman Posts: 16 Member
    Hello :smile:
  • hello i am new too and if you want to add me as friend go right ahead :)
  • sarahbear119
    sarahbear119 Posts: 80 Member
    I am new too!
  • marielw
    marielw Posts: 126 Member
    Hi, Feel free to add me if you like. I've got a nearly 11 month old boy and have nearly lost all my baby weight, but still have another 31lbs to go. Good luck with your weight loss!
  • kuechletwins
    kuechletwins Posts: 88 Member
    Feel free to add me! I'm new as well. I have 4 kids: 11, 9, 9, and 4. Still carrying my "baby weight"! :wink: I'm looking forward to meeting my goals through MFP!!!
This discussion has been closed.