Love Turbo Jam, considering Turbo Fire?

Options
So I recently decided to get back into my Turbo Jam workouts. I always loved them and Chalene and recently read about Turbo Fire. How is it in comparison to Turbo Jam? Are the moves similar? It sounds intense from what I've read and I want to change up my routine since I'm now stuck in the upper 120s and I'm trying to get to 115. Doing well with dieting an weight training but perhaps I need some more intense cardio? Thoughts on it and if it's a good buy, since it's 80 dollars I'll be spending for it.

Replies

• Shivaramdassee
    Options
    I have done both Turbo Jam and Turbo Fire. Turbo Fire has some Hit Training in 15-20 minutes blocks that are intense. The cardio moves are a bit more complex and there is a sculpt and a tone DVD that uses a resistant band. The cardio workouts range from 30-55 minutes. Hope this helps:smile:
  • Shivaramdassee
    Options
    Just wanted to give you a quick update. I just finished my first week if Turbo Fire and lose 3 pounds. ( No I am not a beachbody coach) Enjoy the journey.
  • lscaffidi
    Options
    They are having a sale on T25 til the end of the month which is definitely cardio based. I haven't tried Turbo Jam but it looks fun!