FitBit Flex

Options
Can I sync my new FitBit Flex with Myfitness Pal using a LAPTOP. Or am I only able to on a smart phone??? I have searched high and low on the MFP website using my laptop on how to sync! Any help is truly appreciated!

Replies

• Ainevethe
    Ainevethe Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Not sure about the flex specifically (in case it somehow is different) but basically you can sync to the fitbit website using the usb to the laptop (again, unless flex is different than the ultra in how it uploads data) and then MFP pulls that data to here. As long as you have the MFP settings set to share data with the Fitbit site, however you can upload it, it should work. I always sync my Ultra directly with usb to any of my computers. Works fine as long as you have the FITBIT download software installed (from the fitbit site).

Hope that helps!
  • cwrig
    cwrig Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Yes. The flex comes with a usb bluetooth dongle you plug into the usb port on your laptop. It will then pair with your fitbit and sync directly to your laptop. Your laptop will then sync with the fitbit website. Once your data is on the fitbit website you can connect your fitbot account to the MFP account and they will sync.
  • WalkingAlong
    WalkingAlong Posts: 4,926 Member
    Options
    In addition to the above info-- Did you register on the Fitbit site? There are instructions there to get set up. You'll need to download a program to your laptop and do some steps to pair your device to your account. It's not hard.