Wii Just Dance 2

Options
I'm normally very active at my job. But sometimes I an stuck in my office most of the day and I'm lucky to hit 4000 steps before I leave! I'm looking for something fun to do on my off workout days. Anyone have any input on Just Dance for a fun mini cardio session? Thanks!

Replies

• butterfly25
    butterfly25 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    my sister has it and she loves it:bigsmile:
  • crystaltrejo
    crystaltrejo Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    it is fun, we rented it and are considering buying it.
  • precioustypeoflove
    precioustypeoflove Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    omg i love it ..... its a great work out !!
  • LaurelFloyd
    Options
    I received the Michael Jackson wii game for Christmas and liked it so much I ended up buying the Just Dance 2 game and then also received Just Dance for my birthday. Love them! Fun, easy exercise. Can get Just Dance 2 at Costco for about the same price as on Amazon. My 13 year old step dtr kicks my butt every time, but I'm gaining on her. :smile:
  • dancinggirl81
    dancinggirl81 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I just got a Wii along with the Just Dance 2 game and the Zumba game. I think Just Dance 2 is more fun than hardcore workout... but if you want a fun low/moderate-instensity workout, go for it!

I love the Zumba game, break a sweat with it... which I don't do with JD2.
  • hkbeason
    Options
    I played it last night and it is super fun!! This is what i found about calories for this game

http://www.fitnessblender.com/v/article-detail/How-Many-Calories-does-the-Wii-Just-Dance-Game-Burn/4h/
  • lots2live4
    lots2live4 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I love, love, love this game. It is so much fun, I don't even feel like I'm working out!

Hey thanks hkbeason, that was a great link!
  • CuteMommy88
    CuteMommy88 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Love Just Dance 2!!! its a lot of fun!! I use it as a warm up...but 30 mins isnt really much of a warm up LOL I wore my HRM today and I burned 230 cals in just 30 mins!!!
  • Oompa_Loompa
    Oompa_Loompa Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    Love Just Dance 2!!! its a lot of fun!! I use it as a warm up...but 30 mins isnt really much of a warm up LOL I wore my HRM today and I burned 230 cals in just 30 mins!!!

I sweat just as much as i do at the gym doing just dance 2 for 35 minutes. I dont have a hrm so i just log that I burn 100 calories.
  • brookenicole12
    Options
    i use just dance and just dance 2 as my main workout and i sweat my butt off and that along with eating right i lost 10 pounds in 2 weeks....i love wii just dance games...i wanna try the zumba and MJ dancing games next!
  • alexg94
    alexg94 Posts: 44
    Options
    How many calories would you log for 30 minutes?