Ladies who are 5`3 whats your goal weight

Options

Replies

• ronnie39
    ronnie39 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    5'2 and my goal is 125. Still a looooooooooong haul away but the others who post on these boards give me hope and inspiration that I can do it too.
  • snjohnston
    snjohnston Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    135-140, just waiting to see how I look and feel when I get there. Oh, I'm a medium build. :)
  • SandyBVTN
    SandyBVTN Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and my goal is 132. It was 145 originally but 132 would be AMAZING. I'm fairly muscular and strong boned, so I can't imagine going under 130, but we'll see.
  • RockinShan
    RockinShan Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    5'3 here and I am a stocky build but with hips lol. My goal is 125ish :)
  • justcat206
    justcat206 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and while my ticker is set to 105, I'm fairly happy at 110 - I'm shooting more for leaning out than dropping weight right now though- don't really care what the scale says as long as my skinny jeans fit and I lose some of the chub. I'm hoping to swap it out for stronger muscles one of these days.
  • irleshay
    irleshay Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 with medium frame and weigh 121. I'm happy here, even if there's room for improvement. Not reaching for perfection.
    I say evaluate it as you get closer to that goal. Where are you at now?
  • katznkt
    katznkt Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3.5" and I aimed for 125, but I felt pretty happy at 135 so I adjusted my goal. After reassessing I decided to go to 130 as I start to lift heavy and reassess again.
    Mostly I'm just interested in body comp at this point. I'm happy with my weight and if my body fat was lower I'd be over the moon.

Nobody thinks I need to lose at this weight and some even think I looked better a few lbs ago. You never know how you're going to look or feel, so I'd say shoot for whatever you want but reassess periodically when you are in a healthy range. And also consider as you get closer if your real concern is your weight or just how your body looks. Took me a while to realize that some goals would only be met by reducing fat % instead of weight.
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    120, but really we will see. It's more about body fat and how I look, plus not getting complacent.

I have a smaller frame and definitely wasn't especially thin last time I was 120, but I also had no butt and in general would have looked better with some more muscle development. So I'm more interested in that and if I'm heavier, that's fine with me.
  • SwallowInTheOcean
    SwallowInTheOcean Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    5'3 and I want to get to 119.
  • happyapathy
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and currently aiming for 125-130. I'll reevaluate when I get there/closer.
  • jiagetsfit
    jiagetsfit Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and i'm aiming for 130-135. But if i can get rid of the chub before i reach 135, i'll take it.
  • flyingwithangels
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and I'm 105 currently. I have a small build and many say that I'm too thin, although some have said I could lose 5-10 lbs.
  • kathym617
    kathym617 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and large framed. Pre-kids, at 125-130, I looked too thin (or so said friends). Post-first two kids, I looked pretty good at a muscular 145, so I'm aiming for 140-145 post-third kid.
  • Sthere
    Sthere Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I thought I was 5'3.5" but really I am 5'4.5" according to my last physical. Currently I weigh 126, I would like to tone and if I could ideally weigh 120 I'd be happy. I think 110 is a little low, but you might be a small frame and in the case I'd say go for it!
  • johnnylakis
    johnnylakis Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2" and I would be happy getting to 140-150.
    as a male, we like our gals healthy, so you dont break when we squeeze you
  • johnnylakis
    Options
    I thought I was 5'3.5" but really I am 5'4.5" according to my last physical. Currently I weigh 126, I would like to tone and if I could ideally weigh 120 I'd be happy. I think 110 is a little low, but you might be a small frame and in the case I'd say go for it!
    you look pretty good in the picture, just saying
  • soechsner09
    soechsner09 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    My goal right now is 140, but I plan on rethinking that when I get there. The thing is, I haven't been a healthy weight since second grade so I don't really know what a healthy weight for my body is as an adult ...
  • kimbelle_vie
    kimbelle_vie Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    140-150. I always had a dream weight of 120, might be to little for me
  • johnnylakis
    Options
    My goal right now is 140, but I plan on rethinking that when I get there. The thing is, I haven't been a healthy weight since second grade so I don't really know what a healthy weight for my body is as an adult ...
    you look pretty good too. are you ladies looking to lose for you or to impress someone else?
  • BBeccaJean
    BBeccaJean Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    5'4 and goal is to be around 140 and/or size 6...I haven't been that small since senior year of college, which was 6 year ago!