Hit a rough patch... back on it! Need supporters =)

Options
So... I signed up for MFP a long time ago and I was doing an amazing job, then life got in the way!

I'm back and so determined to do this right and keep off the weight. I found that having supporters and supporting others helps me a lot! Please feel free to add me if you are looking for support and or MFP buddies! Love to meet new people and am excited to share this journey with others.

Replies

• RET68
    RET68 Posts: 88
    Options
    Life will get in the way won't it. Just keep trying. I have a three year old. She watches Daniel Tiger. She says I tried and tried and I got better. And she does. :bigsmile:
  • jessicamcfarland165
    jessicamcfarland165 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Me too! I was doing well and seeing results until I got pregnant and then gained it all back and then some post-baby! There's nobody to blame but myself, but hey, onward and upwards! :)
  • RAEinterian
    RAEinterian Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    if only life had a pause button hah. a lot of us have fallen off our fair share of times, but what matters is that we get back up & try harder. congrats on getting back on the right track (:
  • ParkerH47
    ParkerH47 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Glad you're back! Feel free to add me!
  • samanthafinnie
    samanthafinnie Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Ya i know what its like to fall off the wagon. I am just back after a couple months off. Before i lost track i was down 10lb, i have gsined that back and 10 more. Could really use a buddy. Feel free to add me!
  • nrobenolt
    nrobenolt Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Welcome back on your journey! I am a good motivator anyone can feel free to add me I am on every day! Nancy
  • mandi_444
    mandi_444 Posts: 156
    Options
    Life will get in the way won't it. Just keep trying. I have a three year old. She watches Daniel Tiger. She says I tried and tried and I got better. And she does. :bigsmile:

Haha! Awesome! I have a 2 and a 4 year old... she's right in between them =)
  • mandi_444
    Options
    Me too! I was doing well and seeing results until I got pregnant and then gained it all back and then some post-baby! There's nobody to blame but myself, but hey, onward and upwards! :)

I hear ya! Good luck to you on your journey! Can't wait to get back on track!
  • mandi_444
    Options
    if only life had a pause button hah. a lot of us have fallen off our fair share of times, but what matters is that we get back up & try harder. congrats on getting back on the right track (:

Thank you thank you! Yes a pause button would be amazing!
  • mandi_444
    Options
    Glad you're back! Feel free to add me!

Added!
  • neveragain84
    neveragain84 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. :-)
  • mandi_444
    Options
    Ya i know what its like to fall off the wagon. I am just back after a couple months off. Before i lost track i was down 10lb, i have gsined that back and 10 more. Could really use a buddy. Feel free to add me!

We'll get back on the wagon together! Added. Can never have enough support =)
  • mandi_444
    Options
    Welcome back on your journey! I am a good motivator anyone can feel free to add me I am on every day! Nancy

Awesome! I'll try to be on everyday. Love all the support and motivation!
  • mandi_444
    Options
    Feel free to add me. :-)

Added =)
  • HealthyGinny
    HealthyGinny Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    So... I signed up for MFP a long time ago and I was doing an amazing job, then life got in the way!

I'm back and so determined to do this right and keep off the weight. I found that having supporters and supporting others helps me a lot! Please feel free to add me if you are looking for support and or MFP buddies! Love to meet new people and am excited to share this journey with others.

Story of my life right now - feel free to add me! :)
  • mandi_444
    Options

Story of my life right now - feel free to add me! :)

added :)
  • eviezoo
    eviezoo Posts: 4
    Options
    Good luck! you can do it. I use to let life get in the way too, especially with school, I'd make the excuse of needing to study and do homework or going to an event or hanging out with friends but I've gotten myself into a good habit with exercising and plan on keeping it up with school starting right around the corner! my plan is getting my workout done right in the morning that way it's the first thing I do and I'll feel energized throughout the whole day, I also won't be able to make the excuse of not having time in the evening or something. as for healthy eating, i meal prep every sunday so that i have good healthy and nutritious meals for the entire week, no excuses to go out for food! pack healthy snacks with you too, such as fruits, veggies, and nuts!
  • kalenawald
    kalenawald Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you! I was on here a year ago and then fell off the wagon. I recently got back on, and hope to be in supermodel shape (HA! Shoot for the stars, right?) by summer 2015. I think my expectations were too high before, my results were coming too slowly, and I lost motivation. I'm following the "slow & steady wins the race" philosophy now, and it's working much better. :-)
    Friend me if you'd like!
  • shayjay91
    Options
    We all go through it but you got back on track. Remember the only person stopping you is you. Once I realized that my focus and commitment have been better then ever. YOU GOT THIS!!!!
  • notskinnylizzy
    notskinnylizzy Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Surprising how life getting in the way comes with extra poundage!! A stone and a half crept up on me since last year, but am determined it's not gonna stick! Love to give each other a helping hand through the rough patches!