Determined to not be a fat dancer

Options
Hello everyone, Thank you for dropping by. I am a 34 year old wife and mother of three. I have danced all my life as a hobby and or for career endeavors but over the past three years I have had two babies and very little time for formal dance training. I am currently a dance leader in my church and I have been very dissappointed that many of our dancers are out of shape and quite contnent with being plump.

When I danced outside of church all dancers were healthy and limber. I am determined to not be one of those dancers who thinks its okay to be fat because "Jesus"knows my heart and loves me how I am." I want to present myself whole, healthy and fit and limber. Not to mention give the hubby consistent eye candy :)

I am very involved in my church. I work with troubled youth and youth analyze EVERYTHING. So appearence is often equal to credibility at my job. I want to tone up and lean myself down another two dress sizes. I don't know what they equates in pounds and I have chosen to measuring tape over the scale to monitor progress. I am looking for a few people to share the journey with both spiritually and naturally.

"KO"

Replies