The George Forman Mean Lean Fat Reducing Grilling Machine

Options
Whew, what a mouthful! :laugh: :laugh: But I love this griller. We use it for lots of meals, even veggies. If you don't have one, you should invest in one. Gets rid of at least half the fat (if not more). You can even have a medium potato shredded for hash browns (110 calories) and a couple of slices of bacon (Kirkland Signature Hickory Smoked - 80 calories for 2 slices!! yea!!!!) without all the fat, at least once in a while.:drinker: :drinker:

Enjoy!
Linda

Replies

• Nana27
    Nana27 Posts: 77
    Options
    Whew, what a mouthful! :laugh: :laugh: But I love this griller. We use it for lots of meals, even veggies. If you don't have one, you should invest in one. Gets rid of at least half the fat (if not more). You can even have a medium potato shredded for hash browns (110 calories) and a couple of slices of bacon (Kirkland Signature Hickory Smoked - 80 calories for 2 slices!! yea!!!!) without all the fat, at least once in a while.:drinker: :drinker:

Enjoy!
    Linda
  • bleedingdreamer
    Options
    My father-in-law works at ace hardware and for black friday there is a special on those grills. I believe they will only be $35.00 if any of you guys are interested.
    And I agree with you. I love the grill, the added bonus for me is that I only have to clean that one things and the dishes my family uses afterwards.
  • ginnie
    ginnie Posts: 44
    Options
    i use this almost everyday. can't live with out it.
  • LovelyLady1977
    Options
    That grill is one of the few appliances that sit on my counter at all times! I :heart: it!
  • pinktoque
    pinktoque Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    That grill is one of the few appliances that sit on my counter at all times! I :heart: it!

Us too! We can't live without it :)

I have one of the old school ones, though. It's such a PITA to clean! I really really want one of the nice big ones with the removable plates that I can wash separately from the unit.
  • LovelyLady1977
    Options

Us too! We can't live without it :)

I have one of the old school ones, though. It's such a PITA to clean! I really really want one of the nice big ones with the removable plates that I can wash separately from the unit.

I find that it is waaay easier to clean while warm. The burnt on food practically glides off with a few swipes of a paper towel.

We have the jumbo family sized grill. It's still old school, though. The new ones that they are coming out with now are really gettin' fancy! I really want that G5 with all those interchangeable plates. Hmm...I think I know what I want for my birthday...at least one of the things I want, anyway!:smile:

George sure did come with a winner!