I am new and need some weight loss buddies

Options
Hi, I am new here. I am 38 yrs old and I would like to eventually lose about 70 or 75 pounds. I have a small goal right now of 20 pounds by March. I have struggled with this all my life, and am ready to kick this weight thing in the butt. I would love to have some friends on here who are going through the same thing as I am. I am really needing some encouragement right now, last week so a great week for me, this week I swear I could eat a whole pan of brownies!! So far I have resisted the urge, hopefully I can stay strong!!!!

Replies

• sarahbear119
    sarahbear119 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I'll add you!
  • dungardove
    Options
    Hi, I'm a couple of weeks in MFP now and loving the site. It's so user-friendly and the people are so helpful and encouraging. Best of luck with your goal. Feel free to add me as a friend if you wish.
    Martina from Ireland:flowerforyou:
  • janalayn
    janalayn Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Hi ... I have only been on since January 7th ... but I have found a lot of support, encouragement and inspiration in a short amount of time. If you are craving sweets - pick something reasonable and have it. I keep a box of weight watcher candy bar icecreams in my freezer and if I HAVE to have something, i choose it - it satifies me without ruining my hard work.

Feel free to add me as a friend!!
  • BlueEyedTwin333
    Options
    I will Happily Add you! :) We all need a little support. :)
  • butifulmom
    Options
    Hi! I've been with MFP for a couple years now and was first introduced to it through a friend of mine on facebook. I loved the site and have told a lot of people about it! As long as I am diligent about exercising and logging everything I put in my mouth, I do very well. I have a problem with disciplining myself to stay with something. I'll do real well for a couple months, then I think I have it in the bag and I lose all that I accomplished!
    I joined Curves and am working out there 6 days a week, after I get done working. I have gotten into a routine, and hopefully this time I will stick to it!
    Please add me as a friend. We will do this together!:flowerforyou:
  • LaurieB2002
    Options
    Thank you all for the encouragement!!! I am feeling pretty positive right now that I can do this. I am loving this website.