Around 5'4" women....

Options

Replies

• SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5 weight varies between 120-125 size 2. Very small frame, long and lanky.
  • 2_FitNFab
    2_FitNFab Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    5'4 average 147 pds. I wear sizes 4-8 depending on the designer.
  • krlynch157
    Options
    I am 5'2" and I currently weigh a little over 170 pounds. You wouldn't ever be able to tell by looking at me though. It depends on the brand and material of the clothes, but typically I wear a size 10/12 in pants (because of my thighs and buttox) and I wear either a M or L in women's and junior's tops.
  • rachelrb85
    rachelrb85 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" started at 148 lbs as a size 8 now 125 lbs as a size 4. You're going to drive yourself crazy if you compare yourself to other women.
  • kait_marie24
    kait_marie24 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4', 133lbs, and usually a size 4.
  • yourpalsoap
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and 110, and slightly pear-shaped. UK4-6/US0-2 on top; UK6-8/US2-4 on bottom.
  • BlueButterfly94
    BlueButterfly94 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I'm ALMOST 5'4", but not quite. For pants I wear 6-8, or even 7 (yep in juniors o.o;;) Shirts are small to medium, lately usually small. Dress size is 4-6, and these are all US sizes. :3 I'm 125LBs.
  • YalithKBK
    YalithKBK Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2" and weigh 151 pounds. Right now I wear size 12 pants (they are a bit tight, I should probably wear a size 14). When I get to my goal weight of 125 pounds I can wear a size 10 (I have been that weight before). The problem with me is that I have HUGE hips. I always have to buy bigger pants and then cinch the waist with a belt. I could probably wear size 8 or even 6 pants going on just my waist. For tops I wear a women's small/medium (depending on brand) or a juniors large.
  • bethanimal4
    bethanimal4 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    my starting weight was 177 lbs, so about the same as you.. I was a size 10 at American Eagle (that's all I wore!) and I'm currently about 122 lbs and a size 0 in the same brand (vanity sizing is real, y'all!) but usually a 2 in most other brands. I'm pretty muscular, though, so I feel like you can't judge size by weight.

I set baby goals and reevaluated along the way. maybe that could help you decide where you want to be in the end.. great job, though! I know just getting into the single digit sizes was a HUGE deal for me :)

ETA: I'm exactly 5'4"
  • hubn8147
    hubn8147 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I weigh 134 right now and wear size 3/4, and size small shirts. I have been at this weight before WITHOUT exercising and was wearing a loose 7/8. Can't beleive the difference exercising makes!
  • glowgirl14
    glowgirl14 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I know this was an old thread, but I'm so glad I found it! Seems like there are a few recent posters who are close-ish to me in size.

I'm 5'4 (exactly :) I started at around 200, and wore a size 14 and Large in shirts. Currently weigh 126, and wear a 2...I got down to 117 last fall/winter, but have let things creep back up. Goal is 112-ish. I have a tiny frame, no butt, and big boobs (38H when I started this, 32D now.) Everyone on my friendslist thinks I'm "so tiny" but it truly sucks to be short! I was wearing 4's when I was at 150lbs and I was NOT thin.

Any of you ladies want to add another friend in a similar boat? The closer I get to goal, the harder it seems to be to keep perspective. :)
  • tanyam82
    Options
    5'4", around 138 lbs.

Size 2 (XS on top) and Size 6 usually (4 in some of the higher end brands that are really big on the vanity sizing) on bottom. I carry all my weight on the bum and legs, but I'm really happy at this weight and have no issues with the mis-match of sizes. Dresses can be tricky, but jersey dresses and A-lines, I usually wear a 4.

Around five years ago, was 195 lbs and a snug size 14. Happily maintaining my loss since then.
  • mmachell
    mmachell Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    5' 2", 154, but still in a size 14, i think i really needs help
  • jtm4210
    jtm4210 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and I currently weigh 141lb. I'm now a UK size 10 (not sure what this is in US sizes). I'm aiming for 120lb at which point I should be a comfortable UK size 8.
  • emartin17
    emartin17 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    5'4" carrying 198. Size Lg-XL t-shirt. 34" waist with 49" hips (which causes a 14-16 pant size)
  • maasha81
    maasha81 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" currently my weight ranges from 112 - 115 lbs depending on the day. Wear size S in tops and usually size 4 in pants.
  • Smiling_Sara
    Smiling_Sara Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    5'3.5 When I started I was 278, got down to 183, back up to currently 230 ( Boo =(

Goal is 165
  • vmlabute
    vmlabute Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    5'2.5", 135lbs, solid. Size 4. No one believes me I'm that heady until they pick me up or I jump on their backs :)
  • Aust1967
    Aust1967 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Bumping so I can come back later when I have more time and read through all of these posts.

I am 5' 4" - started at 181.2 lbs, size 18 jeans and size XXL shirts. Today I am 135.8, size 8-10 jeans and size M shirts.
  • alazio
    alazio Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Crazy all the variation w/ the same weight and height. I am 5'4'' and 183 lbs, and wear a size 12 usually, depending on clothing brand of course.