ATLANTA MEETUP

Options
Valqis
Valqis Posts: 1,016 Member
Okay, this is the deal.... for those of you who do not know, my girlfriend for the past eight months, lewdcollarbone, is coming in to Atlanta on August 30, 2014. I know a number of you are friends of either her or me, if not both of us.

We are wanting to get a bunch of you together on Sunday, September 1, 2014 in Atlanta or one of its suburbs.

Possible meetup place would be the Marietta Diner, where you can literally get anything you want to eat.

Sign up below to let us know if you are interested in coming or if you have an alternate location for the meetup.

Replies

• LifeOfBrian78
    LifeOfBrian78 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    I might be interested.
  • SuperSexyDork
    SuperSexyDork Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    September 1st is a Monday...
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    :heart: Awww!!! I wish I could go!!!!
  • BadKittie05
    BadKittie05 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    :sad: well, my heart is in ATL, more specifically Powder Springs, but sadly I'm currently in OKC. Have fun!! Maybe one day I'll be home and can meet up with others from here on MFP!
  • Valqis
    Valqis Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options

Thank you for pointing out my inadequacies.... I meant August 31st :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing:
  • SuperSexyDork
    SuperSexyDork Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options

Thank you for pointing out my inadequacies.... I meant August 31st :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing:

Well, I was trying to figure out if you meant Sunday or Monday because that effects planning... because I'm thinking I may be able to make it.
  • 99clmsntgr
    99clmsntgr Posts: 777 Member
    Options

September 1st is also Labor Day. So....it's a Monday but not a big deal.
  • eemitchell1984
    eemitchell1984 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I'm in ATL and could possibly go. I know like... nobody here lol. Would love to make some new friends!
  • YF92
    YF92 Posts: 2,893 Member
    Options
    16 hour flight :tongue:
  • TFaustino67
    TFaustino67 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Neat idea; but will be in the BAHAMAS!