3 week difference with pics :)

Options
I took pictures last week (08/15) and compared them to 2 (3 weeks now) weeks ago and there wasn't a noticeably change! I was feeling good this morning and took belly shots and compared them to the one i did 8/1 and i see my back fat is starting to go away!! :bigsmile:

about 10/12 lbs down and over 7 inches all around, since 7/15

2ajqk3r.jpg

Replies

• dsimmons107
    dsimmons107 Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    FREAKING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You look FANTASTIC!
  • Fat2Fit_imready
    Fat2Fit_imready Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    FREAKING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You look FANTASTIC!

:bigsmile:
  • HopeClavon123
    HopeClavon123 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    looking great!! love the tattoos..lol
  • Fat2Fit_imready
    Options
    looking great!! love the tattoos..lol

thank you! i have 6...when i hit my 1/2 way mark of 179 im getting my 7th one!!! :bigsmile:
  • jiagetsfit
    jiagetsfit Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    wow!! what are you doing????
  • Fat2Fit_imready
    Options
    These are my Day 1 and Day 37 pics (today)

o0tjpu.png
  • Fat2Fit_imready
    Options
    wow!! what are you doing????

i joined a 30 day squat challenge, ends 8/31 and a 60 miles in 31 days challenge, ends 8/31! So im walking 4-5 days a week about 3 mile each time, with some jogging when i can! Squats 4 days on 1 day off, 4 days on and so on and so forth! I eat 5 times a day! breakfast, snack, lunch, snack, dinner! I drink at least 8 cups of water a day! Stay with in my 1510 calories a day intake and have a cheat day on the weekends! during the week, i eat what i want but measure EVERYTHING (check out my diary) I try and watch my sodium more then anything because im a very bloated person and retain water! I will be starting Insanity 9/1 to jump start my progress!!
  • daveymac31
    daveymac31 Posts: 118
    Options
    Damn. That's all I can say!
  • QueenMother14
    QueenMother14 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Great success! That is awesome. Are your squat and mile challenges on MFP? If so and a new one starts that you hear of, I would love to join in.
  • Fat2Fit_imready
    Options
    Great success! That is awesome. Are your squat and mile challenges on MFP? If so and a new one starts that you hear of, I would love to join in.

yes i have 2 groups! I'll be starting a new miles challenged the 1st! I can add you when i make it if you want! I wont be doing another squat challenge because ill be doing insanity AND the miles challenge starting the 1st!
  • Fat2Fit_imready
    Options
    Damn. That's all I can say!

:blushing:
  • QueenMother14
    QueenMother14 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    That would be great. I am going to send you a friend request so you have me in your list for when you start it up. Thanks.
  • Fat2Fit_imready
    Options
    That would be great. I am going to send you a friend request so you have me in your list for when you start it up. Thanks.

:bigsmile:
  • hopper602
    hopper602 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress keep up the hard work!
  • Sthere
    Sthere Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I regret not taking photos since the first day! :( you can definitely see the progress! Go you!
  • george7527
    george7527 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Great results
  • Coltsforlife
    Options
    nice work .!!
  • Fat2Fit_imready
    Options
    thank everyone :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!