Kettlenetics - any users?

jenblwr
jenblwr Posts: 53
edited September 23 in Fitness and Exercise
I bought a set called Kettlenetics yesterday at Tesco...it claims to be a full body workout and uses something similar to a kettlebell..

I used it for the first time today - couldn't even make it through the whole workout! My legs were like jelly..and I could barely walk...but my abs/arms etc..felt nothing at all...I was doing the technique as instructed, using my legs/hips for momentum..but given that I walk at least a couple of miles every day, and work in a shop where I'm always on my feet, I didn't expect it to impact on my legs quite this much (whilst not affecting any other muscle group - or seeming not to at least)..

Anyone else tried it? Am I doing it all wrong? Or is it too early to say whether or not it's going to affect my whole body?

It's all totally new to me....so please forgive me if I sound like the idiot that I am! LOL!

Replies

• BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Its on my to buy list. I was thinking about starting off with the bell it came with for 2 weeks and then upping the weight. I purchased a 10lb bell.
  • jenblwr
    I just watched the entire beginners workout, and don't feel so bad now, as I did manage to do most of it - I'm going to aim to try and do the whole beginners work out 3 tmes a week and do a powerwalking dvd on the other two days (I don't generally exercise to dvds at the weekend, 1. there is no time/space as the kids and other half are here and I only do them when I'm alone..and 2. we generally go out and I walk quite a way anyway).

So Mon/Wed/Fri will be kettlenetics and Tues/Thurs will be powerwalking, all being well. Surely I'm going to notice a difference doing all that and sticking to my 1200 calorie limit!?!
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Good luck. Keep me up to date on your progress with that.
  • jenblwr
    Thanks...I will! :smile:
This discussion has been closed.