Cyclists and beer drinkers ! ;)

Options
Ok .. so back from two weeks holiday and a few pounds put back on ! Here we go again !! I don't log every day as away most weekends, but will be as positive and supportive as I can !!

Feel free to add me .. keen(ish) cyclist and gym goer .. oh and beer drinker !!! ;)

For the velominati out there .. my n+1 are currently a Giant TCR and a Boardman Road Race .. whats next ???

Replies

• cdoesthehula
    cdoesthehula Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I quite like being in the Velominati. :smile:

I used to own some very exotic bikes. Now, I just have a mountain bike. I built extra strong wheels for it and fitted Magura brakes. It works really well as a comfy bike for the larger person.

Still, I am training to lose the weight. And next year, if I have reached my training goals I am treating myself to a new road bike. Something nice. Maybe an audax/touring type bike. Useable, but still quick.
  • lozzatao
    lozzatao Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Nice one ! welcome to the journey !!
  • linsdog
    linsdog Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    In maintenance now but pretty active so feel free to add me if you like....

Current list: Giant Talon 29er, Trek Remedy 8 27.5, Felt Z5, and Wilier Cento 1 Air...and counting
  • jagi410
    jagi410 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I qualify! Shaking up my bike stable at the moment. Waiting for the Surly Ice Cream Truck to come out, and it will join my All-City Mr. Pink, vintage fixie, and Surly Big Dummy cargo bike.