oh yeah :)

Options
so in my first (less than) 2 weeks of using mfp and keeping my calories in check.. I weighed myself today and I have lost 10 lbs!
I am really proud of myself.. This hasn't been hard for me to get used to or keep up and all these years I did nothing about my weight I wish I had known it would be this easy :) woulda done it a LONG time ago.
*doin the happy dance* hehe
I don't think anyone has really noticed yet but I feel amazing an I have never felt this way. And I know the bigger changes will come :)

Replies

• Jizes318
    Jizes318 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Woohoo congrats! Keep it up!
  • enromero
    enromero Posts: 104
    Options
    YAY!! great job!!

ps...Bonnaroo for your final goal hehe ;-)
  • 311Phil
    311Phil Posts: 397
    Options
    WOOHOO! Great job!
  • possummama
    possummama Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    oh YES!!!!!!!! Fantastic, I am thrilled for you - keep up the good job, you are worth it :)
  • tater8589
    tater8589 Posts: 616
    Options
    Congrats keep up the good work. Just so you don't get discouraged along your journey, keep in mind as you get closer to your goal its harder to make the lbs drop. But hey You can do this :) (btw im jealous-i'm still working on lb 10 lol) Congrats again.
  • FaeFae
    FaeFae Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!! feels good eh? I remember losing that much weight in a week back when I use to do weight watchers, then I gained it all back out of laziness!! Keep it up because as you get older it isnt as easy to lose the weight anymore!!!
  • myminime
    myminime Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS! So glad that you shared your success, I certainly needed to hear it. I hope to hear more successes from you in the future. I hopefully will share my success next week. Have a great weekend.:smile:
  • michellemae24
    michellemae24 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Good job!
  • p_cakes
    p_cakes Posts: 282
    Options
    That's awesome! I'm hoping to get 10lb down by the end of Jan. My last weigh in, which was Tuesday I think, I was 4 lbs down. I'll be weighing in again on Monday.

Keep up the good work!
  • hippiechick89
    Options
    Wow.. Thanks everyone for being so encouraging! I have read many MANY success stories wonderin if the day would ever come for me to write one of my own. Its a great feeling...even thought its my first mini success and things will slow down..thanks to you guys' belief in me I know I can and will continue to be successful! So thanks again everyone, and best of luck to you all!
    Add me as a friend if you'd like :)
  • garethf
    garethf Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Congrats! keep up the good work :))
  • summerbert
    summerbert Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    That is awesome congrats
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you!!!!
  • KellyBetch
    Options
    Rock star!!!!!!!!!! kick some *kitten* girl. Bonnaroo is definitely a great motivator and has been mine for the past few years. This year I'm dedicated to not put on those extra winter pounds then starve myself before roo. Instead I started a couch to 5K workout program (yes, there is an App for that! or just google it) and I signed up for a 5K in April as my motivation. Maybe this is something you might like too? The last 10-15 pounds are always the hardest to lose so just imagine feeling great in that bikini under the mushroom fountain at Bonnaroo!!
  • jennifir
    jennifir Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!! Keep it up! You are an inspiration and an encouragement! And rock it out at Bonaroo....I've always wanted to go but have not been able to get the time off of work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!