Newbie from Oregon

Options
:drinker: Hello all! Today is my first day and I'm excited to get started! I'm looking for a healtier and skinner me! I'll keep you updated! Good luck to everyone especially the newbie's!!! K -

4162358.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• sarahbear119
    sarahbear119 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck. btw I am from Washington, love Oregon. =)
  • mrnls
    mrnls Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Welcome. New today too. Good luck!
  • ladykathalina
    ladykathalina Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Great! Good luck to you too!
  • sfrugrats31
    sfrugrats31 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! I'm a Washintonian myself :D:drinker:
  • mariasheehan
    Options
    Hi and welcome!! I'm just across the bridge in Vancouver. Good luck with your weight loss journey, I hope you love the site, it's very very cool, like one big happy family :-)
  • tczaja
    tczaja Posts: 12
    Options
    Welcome!! You are going to love this site! I have only been doing this 3 days but I have already lost 3 pounds! No doubt my body being in shock! :) Good luck!
  • ladykathalina
    Options
    Awsome....thanks for all of you who have replied! I really appreciate your encouragement! I thought I'd start tonight by I will definitely start tomorrow! Hello to all of you...your successes have encouraged me more than you know!
  • alaskagrown
    alaskagrown Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I lived in Eugene for a long time and loved it. Feel free to add me and good luck!
  • ladykathalina
    Options
    Well I finally got started this morning.....L1D1...! Feeling sore already yikes!!! I just love this web site and am looking forward to all the great encouragement and inspiration I see!