how small will be boobs be most likely ?

Options
im a 36 B/C right now.. once i loose about 58 poundss what should i be at ? :(

Replies

• kjsweigart
    Options
    zero
  • JDRBT
    JDRBT Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Impossible to tell. Every body type is different and everyone loses weight in different places. I've lost over 60lbs and only went down 1 cup size.

They say the rule of thumb is that the first places you gained will likely be the LAST places you lose. For me, that's my thighs.
  • tigerblue
    tigerblue Posts: 1,526 Member
    Options
    A lot smaller than you want! Ha ha! (I speak from experience here. . .)
  • xxjessikatxx
    Options
    mine went up one size and i weigh from 110-112 pounds and wear a 32D.But i only needed to loss 10 pounds so my weight loss wasnt that much..
  • brwnsugababe
    Options
    Well I just took measurements the other day and i'm now in B cup....was in C cup and i've only lost a little over 20lbs.
  • wolfchild59
    wolfchild59 Posts: 2,608 Member
    Options
    Everyone will be different. I started as a 38D and now I'm a 36C. Sadly, actually boobage is probably about a 36B, but when I developed I was already overweight and I was one of those zero to huge practically overnight, so I have a LOT of excess skin going on there. (one day I dream of affording a lift)

But out of my friends that are losing weight, one has lost about the same amount of weight than me, is the same age as me and she's dropped down as small, but had gained her weight much closer to when she dropped it so she hasn't had the extra skin/sag issue.

Another friend that was larger than me (chest size), is 5 years younger than me and has lost about 20 pounds and she's barely seen any change whatsoever in her breast size. She was actually hoping for them to go down so she's kind of disappointed.
  • chrissym78
    chrissym78 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    I've lost 57 lbs and have gone from 36/38 C to 36 B with a push up thingy at the bottom, LOL but I've also nursed 3 babies, which killed 'em anyway :)
  • SarahR1984
    Options
    I'm hoping to lose some... I'm 38(but squeeze in 36) DD, and I want to lose 30lbs. I'm hoping half of that weight is up top ;)
  • kentlass
    kentlass Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    i'm down 37lbs and my boobs are nothing!!! i've never been 'big' but i'm not far off flat now :( i doubt having two kids has helped with that though
  • larousse_37
    Options
    Its impossible to tell... Everyone has a different proportion of breast tissue and fatty tissue that makes up their breast. I do not change size when I lose weight as I have barely any fatty tissue in my breasts. You'll just have to wait and see. I'm a bra fitter and the trend that is most common is women lose a size all over, so a 36C would go down to a 34C (which is a whole cup size smaller than 36C) and depending how much weight you lose you might go down to a 32C or D.
  • Cristy_AZ
    Cristy_AZ Posts: 986
    Options
    I have to agree with the "everyone is different' answer!!

But I also have to laugh at how often this topic gets posted!!!

and they say MEN are obssessed with boobs!!! :laugh:

In my experience mine stay about the same, but building the muscles in the chest and back make them look a bit better :wink:
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    mine are A totally sucks lol
  • 60HzShuffle
    Options
    I'm down to an A :)
  • kyliedurnan
    kyliedurnan Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    thanks yalll and ughhh haha i just got big booobs cuz im only 14 . nowww back down again :(
  • Sasssy69
    Sasssy69 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Last time I lost about 25 lbs, I went from a 38B to a 36A. Victoria's Secret doesn't carry A cup bras/lingerie. I'm disappointed in this fact. On the bright side, Walmart carries really cute A cup size bras for ten bucks. I've only lost 7lbs so far, and already my "girls" are starting to shrink. *sigh* oh well. I'll take smaller boobs if it means a smaller butt.
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    Last time I lost about 25 lbs, I went from a 38B to a 36A. Victoria's Secret doesn't carry A cup bras/lingerie. I'm disappointed in this fact. On the bright side, Walmart carries really cute A cup size bras for ten bucks. I've only lost 7lbs so far, and already my "girls" are starting to shrink. *sigh* oh well. I'll take smaller boobs if it means a smaller butt.

I got quite few cute bras from victoria secret cup size A I bought some month or so ago and i love them!!!