Petty question-Before pictures

Options
2»

Replies

• DSFfit
    DSFfit Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I took a picture four months ago with a very tight fitting workout top that showed all the rolls. I hate that picture but I couldn't deny what it showed. Like the last several years coving all that up wig loose fitting tshirts. Now yesterday I took another one with the same top. Rolls are almost all gone. The improvement is very noticeable. I am glad I had the comparison because I was feeling very discouraged about my progress yesterday until I saw the two together. I still am working I. Making those six pack abs. Another four months? I hope.
  • laineybz
    laineybz Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Take pictures. I wish i had taken more at the beginning or kept the clothes from the very start. I have pictures from a short way through but i wish i had more from the start.
  • SuperVixen2B
    SuperVixen2B Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Take the pictures! It'll make the success story you post later more visually interesting. :wink:
  • jillxmadelynne
    Options
    I took before pictures. I have them hidden, lol. I'm so used to going through all of my pictures to find the perfect angle that makes me look 'not as big', so I reallllly hate my before pictures because I didn't do that. I know I will want them one day though, and it does seem like it would be a motivator as you can really see your progress.
  • Mangopickle
    Mangopickle Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    i have so few before photos and very few measurements. the photos would "magically" disappear and i always ran from cameras anyway. i would take them, just paste a big smile and move forward with your life. now i drag out the few i have all the time usually with the statement "this is what i looked like when i was medicating with food"
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!