HELP!!!!

Options
I need to eat, but I am not hungry. I have 1190 calories remaining, and it's getting late in the day. Please, help me pick something to eat. Here's my current inventory:

Frozen:

Lean Cuisine--Chicken Fettuccini x2,Chicken with Basil Cream Sauce, Santa Fe Style Rice and Beans x2, BBQ Chicken Pizza, Spaghetti w/ meatballs, Pepperoni Pizza, Chicken Fried Rice x2, Roasted Garlic Chicken Pizza, Chicken Enchilada Suiza,

Refrigerated:

Land O Lakes Unsalted Butter, Organic cinnamon applesauce, nature's harmony eggs, vitamin D milk, all natural orange juice, pickles, relish, diced jalapeno peppers, honey dijon mustard, ketchup, raspberry vinaigrette, parmesan cheese

Pantry:

White rice, brown rice, vidalia onions, organic sweet corn x2, organic sweet peas x3, dole pineapple tidbits in 100% pineapple juice, maple and brown sugar oatmeal, strawberries and cream oatmeal, wheat and cheddar snack crackers

Other:

2 bananas, 7 oranges, 3 peaches, 9 granny smith apples, every spice/seasoning you can think of

I will slap the first person that tells me I need to go to the store. I know this already, but this is what I have for now, and I can't seem to put any of it together in my head right now. Any responses with helpful suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks.

Replies

• jlc2002
    jlc2002 Posts: 20
    Options
    if you aren't overly hungry, make a veggie and fruit platter. A small plate of a few of each thing. They aren't filling and they are healthy
  • tater8589
    tater8589 Posts: 616
    Options
    Make a shake/smoothie with some of your fruits? drink some of your cals.
  • LaurenRose2011
    Options
    Make a shake/smoothie with some of your fruits? drink some of your cals.

That actually sounds really good right now! :) Thanks. I won't even mind washing the blender afterward. lol

UGH...you just saved the day! Much thanks tater8589! :):):):)